M5: Real Sociedad vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

I imagine that’s is the first page of Lopes tactical presentation: ‘First half = be bad, preferrably worse than the other team. Second half = be good.’

2 Likes

That is the plan but it isn’t working even with 3 changes LOL

1 Like

Sociedad are all over us like a rash again, quite some testicles you’ve got there Lopetegui.

1 Like

There’s gotta be a late Sevilla goal here. Every Real substitution is a downgrade.

1 Like

Rekik?? What is Lopetgui on? Why are we playing for a draw

1 Like

Rekik for Papu?! Lope’s lost the plot.

2 Likes

Koundé from a corner ?

That isn’t title winning mentality. For fuck sakes.

Bring on Idrissi, slot Oscar and go for it!

4 Likes

Finally a good run deep with Rafa, almost getting it through the GK.

2 Likes

I thought that was in…

1 Like

We have played better 2nd half to be fair. Much more lively.

3 Likes

A point on this ground is okay, but it is not title-winning. Kinda had it with this way of playing though…

6 Likes

#LopeOut

2 Likes

I don’t wanna seem reactionary - but we can’t win la liga with Lope as manager. He’s too conservative, he doesn’t take risks. Playing for a draw against Sociedad is not a title winning mentality

6 Likes

Another 0-0 game :man_facepalming:t5: This isn’t a title winning team or play style. I’m sick and tired of this pragmatic, slow gameplay Lope has become obsessed with

5 Likes

Lope is not a bad coach. But I really hate his boring football.

5 Likes

Concise summary … We didn’t create a chance

2 Likes

I’m relatively happy with this in the end! Considering they missed a penalty. The 2nd half was much better. We just need to start matches better. That’s been our problem so far. There are positives to take 2nd half though and with a bit more luck and quality we could have won it.

3 Likes

Boring football, no passion, no blood = bad coach? (at least for me…)

He resembles Simeone a bit but is the Nokia 3310 version of Simeone.

1 Like

Our motm should not have to be Bono. We’re better than Sociedad and it’s pathetic that he has to save us every week

4 Likes