M29: Sevilla FC vs Atlético Madrid [20/21]

Well, I think you need to work more then :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:joy:

Atletico about to put it right back level. Terrible shot.

2 Likes

Can’t watch it where I am currently, but glad to see we took the lead!

Hermoso missed a diamond chance thanks God

2 Likes

He delivered so many. Glad it connects well atleast once.

2 Likes

I’ll keep shitting bricks until we score another goal.

2 Likes

Nesyri with some bad touches so far.

2 Likes

Ocampos of 18 months ago would have scored that chance then…

2 Likes

Its just an embarassment at this point, going for another dive there.

3 Likes

yup still dangerous, Suarez doesn’t stop till the whistle blows. Focus up.

2 Likes

Massive save from the legend Bono!

4 Likes

3 puntitos de oro

2 Likes

Acuna did a lot this game too, mvp with the goal.
Navas having a positive game, loads of runs and out of 10 crosses we finally managed to connect one. Good persistence here. After some rougher games for him personally.
Jordan all around great.
Kounde and Carlos keeping it closed, lots of good interceptions and dueling. Suarez in check.
But generally good team performance. Everyone did their part nobody shines in a negative light except the penalty miss you can count as a blunder. Ocampos needs to be told to step down in line and Jordan or Rakitic need to grab that ball.

7 Likes

Big boy dub! What a difference a week break makes. :laughing: Just opened up the title race for the chasers. But for what we wanted from the rest of this season, great complete performance.

5 Likes

What a win! I thought carlos and kounde were immense tonight. Best they been together in ages. The 2 week break did wonders for us! Great to see us beat atletico and a top 3 side. We deserved that and was a great team effort and great goal too.

5 Likes

I shouldn’t say this but it has a sour taste that we are helping Barcelona with this tho and taking the points away from Atletico in the title race is unfortunate. Anyway glad with a big game win.

3 Likes

I think with this win whoever wins the clasico will win the league. Atletico don’t look like champions and going right off at wrong time. They got more players out too. Barca and real will both smell blood now.

2 Likes

Barcelona or Real Madrid will win it now. Both Barca and real fans are thanking us now on Twitter and other social media sites after laughing at us for weeks. The irony haha.

1 Like

Acuna has been a revelation and can’t wait to see more of him next season and beyond. He’s proven to be great going forward and very solid in defence. Overall he is better than reguillon for me.

2 Likes