M29: Sevilla FC vs Atlético Madrid [20/21]

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll miss this one, taking a trip to the beach as of now haha

1 Like

Working today so I won’t be able to watch.

1 Like

Would be nice to see the team finally perform well in a big game. We have nothing to lose here where as they have everything to lose. Let’s hope we can test them tonight. Vamos!

1 Like

Our last home game against the Big 3, and it’s all eyes on Lopetegui for me. The two matches prior against Barça & RM were pathetic showings. He has yet to put out a team that can compete at that level.

We’ll need our attackers to be sharp against the best defence. We tried something different at the Wanda, but ultimately still came up short. Wasn’t an entirely bad game from us, but we definitely should’ve caused more danger.

Hate to be pessimistic, but i won’t be surprised about another bad performance vs a top team. I could only hope the Int’l break did our players some good. But in my mind, that only gave Lopetegui more time to overthink this game.

4 Likes

Same for me, I was thinking the next few games are his defining moments, or could be.

The 4th place looks safe for now but it could slip away … and then the question would be ‘how would the club President react?’ considering the objective not achieved and the fugly football.

I don’t doubt for a moment that Simeone has a cunning game plan, better than Lope’s, but we have enough combustion to overcome with a solid performance.

Carrasco is the one to watch and we might suffer on the right.

3 Likes

So he’s going to play LDJ and Ocampos up front. Bad decision Lope.

4 Likes

5 Likes

De Jong scored 3 goals on international duty, let’s hope that he scores for us.

1 Like

Jordan - Fernando - Rakitic

Goodnight. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s that all of Lope’s planning seem concentrated in second half changes. Keep the first half equal and go for it later, he seems to put a tremendous value on the last 15 minutes.

1 Like

I don’t know if I want Sevilla to win this one. If Atletico lose again I don’t see them winning the league and I’m tired of Madrid and Barça dominating

Ocampos misses his second pènalty consecutive.

2 Likes

Dude’s just not having a good season

1 Like

What a wasted chance. Another pen miss by Lucas. So frustrating. Jordan goes close as well.

3 Likes

Nobody personality enough to shut up Ocampos…

1 Like

We all over them but cannot score. Sigh:/

1 Like

Really good first 10 minutes, except penalty miss.

4 Likes

Need to keep this pressure on, that penalty miss could come back and bite us…

4 Likes

Sevilla totally superior apart frorm taking penalties. Looks like we’ll dis-inflate if we don’t get a goal.

2 Likes