M29: Sevilla FC vs Atlético Madrid [20/21]

I am really liking the aggressiveness. Playing well so far.

2 Likes

Good run from Fernando, trying more than just his job again. Respect.

1 Like

That;s what I am worried about, and Jordan needs to get the ball moving a bit faster, he’s holding things up and allowing them to get their shape back

1 Like

Could have been worse. Although Atleti don’t care about how they play that much anyway. So we shouldn’t be too proud of that honestly. Bit toothless upfront but we have the options and a full half to get something going or aim for some luck.

2 Likes

maybe to save a sub, Bono upfront and Ocampos in goal. Or we can save that for the last 5 min.

1 Like

All praise to Jordan. Superb movement in midfield, and freeing us out of the press many times in our half. Much better in possession than the usual cycling thru the CBs. Just can’t manage to create that good chance to get Oblak working.

Overall, i love how we’re controlling the pace of the game. Just need our attacks to be more refined. But we’re much better than we’ve been recently.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty damn good first half (maybe it’s just ATM too bad?)
aggressive, lots of running & pressing. Ocampos is lively.
Can’t be better with a LDJ up front.

4 Likes

Watching the penalty again, Oblak steps forward to save … needs to be taken again, nothing absolutely nothing from the commentary team, disgrace.

1 Like

Yes he’s been superb, looks like he’s moving up a gear, tremendous confidence with the ball.

3 Likes

one foot was back, thats enough. It was fair.

2 Likes

Get ready for the sucker punch, Simeone style.

1 Like

Lemar falling for every feint from Jordan. Luvin it :smile:

2 Likes

LDJ doing a lot of work but regardless it was a mistake to leave out YEN

2 Likes

It plays a bit in our favour. Now that ATM is being more adventurous, they’ll have to be more weary of our transitions.

1 Like

Beautiful.

2 Likes

Vamos!!! Acuna!!

3 Likes

FINALLLLY!!!

2 Likes

Amazing play from navas!

2 Likes

great connections on the right hand side, and the pass gets through to the back, beautiful header from ACUNA

6 Likes

Why when I have to work does it sound like we actually play well?

4 Likes