M14: Sevilla FC vs Alavés [21/22]

If it were any other player on the pitch, I’d say it was almost a moment of brilliance, but we’ve seen Rafa Mir take so many flashy attempts on goal this season, and I don’t think any of of them have found the back of the net.

1 Like

Monchi already looking quite depressed. Not a good sign. It’s another sign of the pressure, we got ourselves in.

1 Like

But what else was he to do there? Pass it backward? You want your striker taking chances. He did and it was almost a brilliant moment.

2 Likes

Ocampos is going to see red today, isn’t he?

1 Like

Long way to go yet but it’s just always much tougher for us if we fall behind early home or away. As we know we struggle to pile the goals on or not very free scoring. I think we can rescue a draw here but winning will be difficult now unless we can get back into it quite quickly.

1 Like

Time wasting in the first half is the most pathetic thing in football.

3 Likes

My announcer made a comment that the far linesman is from Sevilla, but is a :poop: supporter for what it is worth. He called the Ocampos handball, and missed the early corner. Something to keep an eye on.

1 Like

We still haven’t hit the target yet. Very poor from us.

Ocampos in the rain! Does it get any better!?

1 Like

I could be wrong but I think the announcer was talking about Luis Rioja the alaves winger

Doesn’t change the fact that that linesman has made some questionable calls against us

1 Like

OCAMPOS!!!

2 Likes

Perfect goal, Oliver, to Montiel, perfectly laid back to the free man, Ocampos! Let’s go team!

4 Likes

Great work! Ocampos finding his form and a great cross there from Montiel and Torres springing him free

2 Likes

Thankfully my comment inspired us to score hahahaha! :joy::joy: Nice one ocampos!!

1 Like

That would make more sense.

1 Like

Vamosssss!!!

3 Likes

Great finish by Ocampos.

The umbrellas are out Tim. :smiley:

3 Likes

Was just thinking we hadn’t seen a lot from Oliver and then he delivers that great pass to Montiel. Great goal.

2 Likes

Beautiful goal. I’m glad it arrived before the storm because it’s a cracker, thunder and lightning.

2 Likes

I’m a firm believer that all sports are better when played in inclement weather. I’ll all in on this rain!

2 Likes