M14: Sevilla FC vs Alavés [21/22]

Idrissi with the start?! Let’s gooo!

#VamosMiSevilla
#NuncaTeRindas

5 Likes

Let’s go boys! Good to see some other players get a start. Nice to see Augustinsson and Idrissi get more minutes. Apart from that it’s pretty much the standard team we’d expect. Hopefully we can win this as it’s our first chance to our clear top and keep top spot at least overnight and maybe longer if our rivals slip up. Vamos!!

4 Likes

I have chickened out today after seeing the weather forecast for heavy rain so will be watching the game on tv at home with the fire lit.
No doubt the tv will show clear skies and no rain

5 Likes

I’m perpetually disappointed that Papu isn’t starting, but given the news that he may have picked up an injury or two on international duty, maybe that’s for the better. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think it’s smart to have him on the bench. He’s been out of action for a while with injury so needs to eased back him. Smart decision from lope. We may see him 2nd half for 25 mins or so.

1 Like

Or, we’ll see Gudelj :laughing:

2 Likes

I won’t mind if we need to shore it up. As always I trust in lope haha

2 Likes

Lamela hurt?

1 Like

Ocampos on the right from the start is another thing, I never really found him to have good link up with teammates but his crosses from there I do like them more, and we will get them more because of this position. I like that. Just hoping for a positive gameplan and a solid victory today.

3 Likes

Alavés starting XI:

Lope mentioned yesterday that some players weren’t at 100%. But as usual during his tenure, we’re not getting much info in terms of medical reports.

2 Likes

I heard also YEN might not be as bad as we fear. The latest now is he could be back in early to mid December but I guess it’s up in the air.

1 Like

Who’s saying this? Spanish press or Moroccan press? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Sun came out at 3:00 but it’s gone back in the clouds now.
If you see rain on a Spanish weather forcast it means it could possibly rain somewhere within about 100 kilometres of your location, but probably not.

3 Likes

Lamela is a blow but I think we have enough to do the job.

2 Likes

True it could be the Moroccan press stirring the pot lol. You are spot on. It just lope said in his presser that the situation may not be as bad and we hope to have him back soon but who knows? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

There’s always Tuesday. :grinning: Looking at the live feed from the stadium it seems like about 10k- 15k Sevilla fans had the same idea as me lol.

2 Likes

I guess November is Sevilla’s “rainy season”. That’s all it did when we were there in November 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Fernando with the armband. I think that is the right decision

2 Likes

Fernando has the armband

3 Likes