M14: Sevilla FC vs Alavés [21/22]

The part before the goal, Oliver finally helping the build up at the far back, towards making the decisive deep pass to break open the wing. Really well done.

4 Likes

Big goal to get! I feel we had to get it before half time or they would start time wasting more and more all 2nd half. Let’s see how it goes now.

4 Likes

That’s a great save from Pacheco, almost 2-1 from a Rafa Mir bullet header

2 Likes

Another one, from the centre to the wing to the centre, Oliver, Augustinsson, Rafa Mir with a great header.

3 Likes

I can’t help but think that halftime is coming at a terrible moment for us. I really hope we don’t lose this momentum.

4 Likes

Damn, i’m feeling cold just watching that rain - and i’m under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate on the table.

3 Likes

I’m just pleased we scored before it. Going in 0-1 down is much worse than 1-1. It gives us a better chance to win it 2nd half. I feel 0-1 down would not look great for us to win as we know how much they will waste time 2nd half.

1 Like

That looked like a clean challenge to me

Let me clarify my previous statement. I like watching sports being played in inclement weather. I don’t like playing them :laughing:

that from Alaves before wasn’t that bad either. Just carefull rain is making these glides worst.

I’m not sure, we don’t get inclement weather too often where I’m from so honestly, part of me likes playing in bad weather

Not a pen surely

2 Likes

Never a penalty

Oh no he’s gonna give a pen isn’t he?

2 Likes

That can’t be a penalty.

1 Like

Yeah, this is going to be a penalty…

1 Like

It shouldn’t be, but I fear that it will be.

2 Likes

yep. Can’t have us top

2 Likes

This is such bullshit. And YELLOW?

1 Like

Awful call

1 Like