M14: Sevilla FC vs Alavés [21/22]

clear corner not given to Ocampos there!

Idrissi found a ton of space on the counter, but couldn’t figure out what to do with it.

unable to find and watch a stream yet, anybody any sources or streams that are working?

By the way, who played that through ball? It was a fantastic one

Oh ffs

1 Like

We always concede early in games we should be winning

1 Like

Very bad start. I hope we can react!

1 Like

Wowser. My ESPN stream wasn’t working early. I missed the goal. What happened?

@User1115 not sure on the through ball, i missed it. Haven’t had enough coffee yet.

Terrible defending by Fernando and equally as bad by Carlos.

3 Likes

Corner - back post hammered home by Laguardia. Terrible defending.

3 Likes

It’s so frustrating when we have the chance to go clear top we never seem to take it. I hope we can comeback here and the take the chance for a change. We will see but we always struggle more when behind. Let’s see what the team and manager made of. Vamos!

2 Likes

I gave this a “like” as a thank you for the info. Not because I was particularly thrilled about the result :laughing:

3 Likes

Idrissi looking like a player today.

2 Likes

I don’t think our team has had their coffee either! A few really wtf are you doing moments.

2 Likes

Found something, no sound, but atleast I get to watch.

2 Likes

I just think we don’t deal with pressure so well. I honestly think the fact we can go clear top today is messing with their minds a bit. We just need to calm it down.

2 Likes

So close…

Why does Rafa Mir always feel the need to add flair to every one of his touches???

Almost a brilliant goal there, so close from Mir behind the front foot.

3 Likes

I think that’s justified, he has pressure on him, the cross is slightly behind him, the only real choice he has it to attempt to back heel it

1 Like

Dude that was almost special. Needed Idrissi crashing in there to nail it home. Great work by Ludwig

1 Like