M13: Real Betis v. Sevilla FC "El Gran Derbi" [21/22]

We’ve got away with an offside goal.

Yeah well, they cut through but clear offside.
Good finish from Bellerin tho, striker like.

3 Likes

jezus that’s unlucky, amazing pass from Jordan to set that up, if i’m correct. Rafa mir, can’t work it in. Bad vision and bit on good luck, but didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Sending off :poop:. Who could have predicted that one!? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes get that stupid prick off

3 Likes

Red card!! Let’s go!! Sad for Navas, excited to see Montiel playing.

5 Likes

Love to see it

2 Likes

Perfect, Mir gone, another foul. Bye Guido.

4 Likes

Now we need to convert it. And up the pressure.

4 Likes

Got to push for the win now! ¡Vamos!

4 Likes

It wouldn’t be a derby without a red card! Gives us a massive advantage obviously going into the second half. We need to take it now.

2 Likes

We play like such a mid-table Liga side. It takes us forever to create any sort of chance. We still don’t have an effort on target.

At least things will get easier from here, but sheesh. If we don’t get the win here…

1 Like

Not a bad half, some unfortunate moments upfront not finding the goal. But generally our midfield is controlling well and dominating the pitch. Rakitic, Jordan and Fernando finding good availability to play from. Ocampos some good holding on to the ball and 2 good crosses. Finally some notable showings from him.

2 Likes

Yeah ofcourse the actual threatening moments are lackluster like always but that’s very us.

1 Like

It’s been a good strategy to hang in the game. We have defended well and also been good on the ball.

We again though lacking that end product and also poor approach play at times. The red card is a big boost for us. It gives us a big opportunity.

If I was lopetegui I’d be tempted to take carlos off. He’s on a yellow and he could get another one. He’s a liability at times and we can’t risk losing the man advantage.

We have to push on now but obviously not get too desperate early on. A golden chance and I hope we can convert. Let’s hope we can. Vamos!

2 Likes

either bring Papu, Oliver or Oscar, and try to find that good spot or lay off for Lamela or Mir. And we got this.

5 Likes

I still think we will struggle to break them down. Although it gives us a chance as hopefully they should threaten us less. Whether we can get that killer instinct to unlock the door remains the be seen. We might just need 1 goal but we need better approach play to do it.

2 Likes

Yeah we definitely don’t need the 3 dms now. Hopefully we bring 2 of them on to give us that extra push to try get the winner here. Let’s see what lope does early doors in 2nd half.

3 Likes

I agree, but I think we are looking fairly calm, which again calms myself. No stupid reactions so far. Not letting them drag us down. And I haven’t been complaining towards our own players or stupidity in general, which normally I tend to do. We look kinda clear minded and patient. But that could be me, maybe you guys not feeling the same. I’m confident we will pull through this game.

4 Likes

We go forward until we get to 30 yards from goal which is a sort of invisible wall, then we turn and go back, why?

Game looks like a classic, most probable result a draw, but there’s another red card waiting to equal things up.

Our big game players, not sure who they are but Bono, Ocampos, Fernando and Rakitic, maybe Lamela or Mir too could be the difference.

1 Like