M13: Real Betis v. Sevilla FC "El Gran Derbi" [21/22]

Pellegrini’s starting XI:

3 Likes

I kind of agree with lope dropping Delaney here. He has been decent for us but in the big games he’s been a bit of a liability as we seen against Lille. The 3 DMs are back that may make us sigh but to be fair I think we do need to go back to being tough to beat first.

Rakitic and Jordan have performed a bit better lately but the problem is will they play well together? We will see. I am pleased he’s countered this with Lamela and ocampos starting though.

We will see. I don’t know what to expect but think it will be a very tight match like usual.

Let’s hope the best! Vamos!

1 Like

The only thing that will hold us back is ourselves. I have faith that the front trio can be lethal in transition.

But for some reason, i see this as a 0-0. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I really don’t know what to expect. As we both had good starts to season. However, at times both sides have played very bad too. Both sides had peak play with great performances but then mixed in with forgettable displays.

It just depends on which side believes more and maybe a bit regarding who’s the fresher team too. I wouldn’t like to call it. I hope we can win but feels like a must not lose one too. It’s gonna be finely poised game I feel.

2 Likes
1 Like

I hope we can win obviously but there is a part of me that would take a draw. You don’t want to lose a derby and goes without saying it will be a tough one!

I’ll go for 1-1.

4 Likes

Hoping the Argentinians out wide can work together and make some good opportunities for themselves and Rafa.

1 Like

My first game actually seeing the Beticos play this year, i know Willian Jose has been valuable but i’m curious to see how good they actually are.

1 Like

Sevilla fans badly treated entering the stadium with everyone patted down then people examining their scarves for what I don’t know, it will be 9:20 before they are all inside.

4 Likes

Sociedad, showing up solid again :ok_hand:

Wow fair play. Incredible atmosphere. Would be amazing to be there!

3 Likes

I used to live close to there, the Benito Villamarin stadium.

2 Likes

Let’s go Boys!

7 Likes

Watching in Anchorage, Alaska. Vamos mi Sevilla!!!

9 Likes

Dangerous cross from Lucas Ocampos, been a while seen something like that.

4 Likes

We’ve started well. Controlling the game and lots of possession.

3 Likes

Lots of possesion but haven’t created anything yet

1 Like

Was just about to say that. :poop: have had the two clearest openings.

1 Like

Second on point cross from Ocampos.

1 Like

Rakitic should have done better.