M13: Real Betis v. Sevilla FC "El Gran Derbi" [21/22]

I agree, I think we’re looking calm. Not exactly capitalizing, but I’m not upset with the play so far.

3 Likes

I’m calm in the sense of us managing the game well. I’m hopeful we can stop them from scoring now. As we defended well and controlled the ball well. This should hopefully be a bit easier 2nd half with an extra man but you never know.

The worry I have is if we can create enough or convert the chances we make. We need a big improvement going forward and hopefully the players on pitch could do that, lope can make the necessary changes and alter his tactics enough to win this. It would be a shame not to win this now but I don’t fully trust us to win from here. Hopefully we do though.

3 Likes

Predicting Gudelj time in 60th and a businesslike Lope draw

4 Likes

You never know with lope haha!

2 Likes

all second balls are us, passing quite quickly forward. This is what we need to do 40 minutes more and we will get that goal eventually.

1 Like

Montiel has been in a couple of good positions too, pass just not there yet.

2 Likes

That a great chance. Really difficult to react to from Ocampos, but he could have done better

2 Likes

Lord have to convert these chances

2 Likes

Ocampos again… it’s a difficult volley but if this happens two years ago he buries that

1 Like

That has to be it, Ocampos. Great header from Montiel again. 3rd good attack from his side.

1 Like

ACUÑA!!!

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSS!!!

3 Likes

What an absolute cannon from Acuña!

4 Likes

There you go boyss, kept that pressure up. And once we will burry it!

3 Likes

Vamosssss!!!

4 Likes

No keeper in the world is stopping that

3 Likes

GIMME MORE !

4 Likes

Acuna!!! Vamos!!!

4 Likes

Been watching bits and pieces whilst also trying not to piss her indoors off. Turned it on the TV literally as Acuna scored. Great strike! Vamos!!!

4 Likes

Look what happens when you shoot for a change.

7 Likes