M11: RCD Mallorca v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Ohhh one moment there. Great pass, almost a great goal.

1 Like

Kounde needed to make that header!!! :scream:

2 Likes

Heyā€™s been a beast and MOTM so far.

2 Likes

This is total :poop: ssomething needs to change

3 Likes

Jordan and Suso can go off straight away.

5 Likes

Acuna as well off, heā€™s really out of it.

2 Likes

Acuna too

1 Like

Mallorca risky play from the back, all getting away with it, and we are not sharp at all.

1 Like

Another defeat looming because this play is systemic, robots unable to reason out the challenge on the night. Just do more of the same and hope for a lucky break.

1 Like

We have been poor. Should be smashing teams like this 4-0.

Big 45 mins incoming.

4 Likes

Looks like another Granada game indeed.

3 Likes

Another poor away performance so far.

Barca are losing I guessā€¦ could be worseā€¦

3 Likes

dont think we need to look at that one.

3 Likes

Mallorca deserve the lead. Way more intensity than us and we just too sloppy and slow at times. I agreed with lope on the lineup so donā€™t put this as much on him but the players just havenā€™t turned up today. I feel lope might ring the changes early in 2nd half. We need a shake because again that just wasnā€™t good enough. We showed poor approach play and sloppy at the back at times.

I hope we wake up fast because this isnā€™t pretty to watch again. Our away day troubles go on and when we go 1-0 down like this I immediately just hope for a draw at best. I worry we not capable of turning it around and on what I seen so far Iā€™d be delighted if we somehow got a draw here. We have a lot of work to do.

I hope the team can surprise us 2nd half. Vamos!

4 Likes

Got to agree with most comments so far especially re Jordan.
Just wondering about this pitch it seems to be playing very slow, a lot of our passes coming up short.
Maybe they let the grass grow a bit longer or not watered much to gain an advantage? The ball is certainly not whizzing about.

2 Likes

Missed the first half completely. How are we doing? Any chance to win in the second? How is combination of Xavi and Busquets - Jordan playing, is the game more fluid with him there?

1 Like

Hard to tell, looks just like a return to old habbits, lack of ambition and work ethic, half players slow dragging on the pitch. Not like Mallorca is pressing spectacularly, we are just in a non existent gear.

4 Likes

Hell no.

3 Likes

Iā€™d actually take a draw right now and that tells you everything you need to know about our performance tonight and away from home this seasonā€¦

3 Likes

If we canā€™t do Mallorca maybe we have to revise our ambitions.

The playing surface is behaving strange @Brian

4 Likes