M11: RCD Mallorca v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Thanks for the comments guys, catching on them now.

So it seems that Lope went with a different approach compared to the Levante match. That’s terrible. Why start with Jordan and not Delaney? Why start with Acuna who doesn’t seem to be 100% still?

Let’s see if the changes (if any) in the second half will make any difference.

2 Likes

If we take a draw, we might as well go to the women’s toilet from now one. We need to turn this around. Put Delaney in there who at least works 100% and helps the defense and attack.

3 Likes

Acuna has been done several times first half, they seem to have targeted him, and he is on a yellow. He, JJ and Suso should be first off in this car crash for sure.

I don’t think Lope will go straight away, maybe 10 minutes, but will he go more attacking for JJ? Not sure Rakitic or Delaney is the way forward if still trailing, maybe Papu or Oscar and drop Oliver back?

2 Likes

So Lope’s answer is Ocampos?

2 Likes

Credit to Mallorca though, they did well and have been the better team and deserve their lead. I’ve got a friend who follows them and he says they’ve been performing well all season and playing football in the right way and attractive to watch. He says they should be higher in the league. I can see that tonight. Same goes for Rayo who have been excellent so far.

1 Like

We direct everything to the right side so Acuña is without much help and looks lost, not his fault. Ocampos is going to come on, I hope on the left to help Acuña but my brain and lope brain do not function the same.

2 Likes

Still overall I feel lope tactics aren’t as much an issue today. He has a balance of attack/defence and overall most of us were happy with the team before kick off. The players on pitch just haven’t done enough and we need more. It’s up to lope to do something to try change it though. Of course as manager he has responsibility when it goes wrong but I feel it’s less on him and more on the players just not having the intensity so far. This is very similar to levante game for team selection where we scored 5 but we can’t translate that to an away match at Mallorca like at home.

I hope things change 2nd half but we will see.

God works in mysterious ways. Let’s just pray…

1 Like

Ocampos for Acuna?.

1 Like

Missed the first half, ready for the second. I see we are 1-0 down, dicen que nunca se rinde!

3 Likes

Ocampos going to replace Acuña ?

2 Likes

We don’t have too many attacking options really besides him except maybe lamela or Oscar really.

strange swap

Very nearly 2-0

Why Mallorca trying to be Liverpool? haha

Second half needed 3 changes not one strange one, big changes needed.

3 Likes

Ocampos on for a LB makes so little sense on so many levels. :thinking:

Next Netflix horrorshow: Mallorca away.

3 Likes

Ocampos must have bought Gudelj’s naughty piccie collection of Lope.

2 Likes

This seems to be totally on Lope. Why change the winning formula anyway? Wrong approach and lineup for this one.

2 Likes