M11: RCD Mallorca v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Finally Mallorca v Sevilla on Freesports. Only missed the first 5 and a half minutes. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s came on for me too!

2 Likes

Looks more like a 4-2-3-1 doesn’t it? With Oliver as a more classical attacking midfielder, rather than our more usual 4-3-3

2 Likes

Pretty shaky at the back so far

1 Like

yeah many loose passes…

1 Like

I thought Navas was going to grab one there.

1 Like

Son Moix (I refuse to call it that stupid sponsored name) is such a weird stadium. Why is there such a huge gap behind one goal, and then a stand with a 900ft wall? :sweat_smile:

So odd!

1 Like

Mallorca causing a few problems, nothing serious so far but Sevilla unable to dominate. Navas looking like at his best.

3 Likes

Again, they know, just pressure with two strikers, and our build up is limited, Jordan never available and not Fernando his business.

1 Like

Good lord Angel just ate up our whole team. Jordan with some lazy defending there.

1 Like

Ergh!!! :unamused::unamused::unamused:

plus our passing, has been waiting for a disaster to happen.

1 Like

Damn not good defending at all!

1 Like

Been awful this season so far.

Suso just standing there like it’s a day in the park.

2 Likes

Look at how Jordan is always walking in blocked lines.

2 Likes

Worse 20 minutes I’ve seen from Jordan. Basically the midfield is not there, there is no resistance to the Mallorca transition forward.
Sometimes it’s better to have a goal against early just to focus the players in their job.

4 Likes

The only good thing about going behind is we’ve now got to attack and it might wake us up…

3 Likes

Unlucky Rafa.

Mir almost scored a beauty but nope.

1 Like