Leicester City vs Sevilla FC - 2022 Friendly

Sorry mate. Media rights dictate that only available in Spain.

2 Likes

It’s like what is Papu given to work with? Really it’s like like a magician without subjects. He’s really there like hello, alright i’ll wait a bit more. Well that’s it I guess, here Jordan you go.

3 Likes

Ocampos also just bad.

In a way i feel yesterday’s defeat was so demoralizing that Lope had to play 3ATB, but we literally have no senior CBs available. The only thing i was gonna get out this game was how Suso would do in that inside-right position, playmaking w/ Papu, but all i got is that he may be more injury-prone than Lamela going forward.

If you’re reading this Lope, can i at least see Zarzana for a few minutes at the end? :pray:

3 Likes

Not sure the Sevilla system suits the Zarzana through balls but if we could accomodate him, he has a tremendous pass.

1 Like

Zarzana warming up, so Munir or Ivan could benefit.

1 Like

Montiel goes into the book there

1 Like

That fake pressuring was so bad. Useless. Setting up Leicester for fun.

2 Likes

1-0
The only player to put on first is Rakitic to give some order and sense to the passing.

Ocampos man, so tiring to watch him.

3 Likes

So many pathetic giveaways. I know its preseason but after the past two matches, I am far from impressed.

1 Like

Turnover by Ocampos leads to the counter - deflection on the shot ends up in the back of the net.

1 Like

This 2 matches show to the world how bad, boring and toothless Lope’s Sevilla is.

2 Likes

Also, these challenges aren’t necessary in a friendly…

1 Like

Takes off Delaney and puts on a SAT, Pedro Ortiz oh dear, why not Fernando.

1 Like

Still no changes? That kinda confirms the main objective was to give the starters a lot of minutes, 'cause I really don’t think there’s any output from this game other than that.

Delaney goes off as I was writing this.

1 Like

Great save from Dmitrovic, but have we had any chances this second half?

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Lope’s team create at most 2 shot on goal against good team, especially top half BPL teams.

1 Like

Oh god, just shoot!