Leicester City vs Sevilla FC - 2022 Friendly

Pedro Ortiz is good as well. But they will fill the travelling squad up with Pablo Perez, Luismi and some of the others for the games pretty sure.

3 Likes

We’re not looking too good, Montiel with a poor giveaway led to a good counter attack for them but Kike Salas (I think) had a nice block

So far for Suso. precaution.

1 Like

I don’t know, either it’s the players or the formation (probably both) but our organisation looks kinda messy. Both offensive and defensive. Just saw Papu and Delaney almost stepping on each others heels asking for the same ball.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’d say we should be looking for an exit for Suso. Not really sure about his contribution and looks like an injury is lurking.

It wont be easy though.

2 Likes

b-but suso nation

Leicester look very average with their current line-up but despite that they’re having a bit more ball and pressure.

:cry:

1 Like

Munir goes down in the box, not given, dont think there was much there to be fair

1 Like

We are looking awful. Terrible giveaway from Jordan but thats phenomenal defending from Gudelj

Put so many players in the midfield and your still outplayed there. It’s literally a 3-6-1

1 Like

Despite Jordan stuffing up, despite Leicester having 5 shots on goal in 10 minutes, we are not doing too bad. Arsenal had scored 4 in first 20 minutes yesterday. This rival is not of the same level. Keep it 0-0 and we can shine in the second half.

1 Like

Every time we get the ball, we either immediately give it up immediately or just end up passing it up to dmitrovic under pressure and giving him no option other than to boot it up the field

First shot, Munir, minute 39.

2 Likes

Almost slipping through Ivan Romero, damn good touch not enough tho.

2 Likes

Ivan unlucky, controlled well but defenders converged on him to snuff out the chance.

1 Like

Well if this first half’s main objective was to get a few kilometers in these players’ legs and to show that Papu is the go-to guy if you want things to happen, then I’d say job done. Otherwise not really much to take away from it.

At least the changes in the second half should lift our level a bit.

5 Likes

Bloody hell does Papu think he needs to put in a worldclass performance to stay on the team? He just took a huge sprint to block that Leicester-chance.

3 Likes

Leicester look at a level no higher than Espanyol

3 Likes

Sets us up nicely for osasuna then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes