Leicester City vs Sevilla FC - 2022 Friendly

3 changes proving once again that J Lo is a total imbecile.

Pedro Ortiz had a phenomenal run there, Munir should have found Papu who had an open goal.

And these subs dont help much

I mean it is preseason, its not meant to be a real competition but after what happened yesterday I would like to see Lopetegui try to gain some confidence from the fans and actually try to win

Quintana does it, first shot.

1 Like

Heā€™s on, but at LB :weary:

1 Like

Our midfield has been invisible all match

You have to want to create some hype for the fans. And a certain flow for the team. I do think pre season games are worth something.

5 Likes

Well we better put on a good display vs Cadiz. We better.

Agreed but itā€™s not his fault many senior players canā€™t make basic passes and keep possession. In particular ocampos.

4 Likes

So who, other than Dmitrovic and I suppose Gudelj and Kike Salas, played well today?

2 Likes

The results in the pre-season doesnā€™t matter, but we definitely havenā€™t gotten any new fans with these couple of performances. I expect a whole different level when we play at RSP before the season starts. Just something to boost the confidence.

3 Likes

I can see the solution to the problem. Obviously Lopetegui wants to be manager of Sevilla Atletico.

1 Like

Last season, the 3-0 matchday 1 win was perfect. I expect close to that when we play Osasuna.

Suso :face_in_clouds:

I do think pre season games are worth something.

So true, Arsenal will be starting their season with such confidence and swagger after all their huge pre-season wins. We on the other hand will start a season without any confidence or fury.

3 Likes

Yeh man the image, the atmosphere, the hope and mood of the fans, the fear of opponents, confidence as you say many things.

2 Likes

ambo GIF by St John Ambulance

2 Likes

And ā€¦ players at the point of signing for Sevilla getting nervous.

3 Likes

Letā€™s just get Ronaldo and Cavani up top, and forget about replacing Kounde. And bandaid it with Kjaer or another Sergi Gomez.

At least we were more competitive than arsenal match. Lope giving more players a run out which is good.

Itā€™s a loss but Iā€™m not overly worried. Playing these good premier league teams will help our fitness and match sharpness.

Itā€™s all eyes on monchi to get the right signings in and make them happen. I feel if he does we will be set well. We will have a different mindset and intensity come osasuna game.

Lope will need a good start though as the fans are getting more and more restless and frustrated with the lack of goals and uninspiring performances. This is what needs to change and we need to leave it all out there in la liga matches and go for the win more from the off.

A bad start however, we have not held back on changing the manager if things go South quickly. As I still believe in this squad with a few additions but we need to have more in ourselves especially in attack. Letā€™s see.

1 Like