LaLiga 2021-22 Season Thread

Both bilbao and Real Madrid have so many players out. Madrid ravaged with covid infections though.

2 Likes

Ferran Torres to Barca here we go, 55m+10m add ons. Where did they get the money? I’m really surprsised by this. In the summer they were broke, cutting salries, now splashing 65m like it’s nothing.

Dubai company took on (almost) all of Barca’s 1,4 billion euro’s debt in the end of September. So Barca was super broke in the summer transfer window. Dubai company wants Barca to pay of that debt with them from 2030 or something if I remember correctly. So Barca is basically back at 0 euro’s debt for the time being, and are now ‘investing’ to reemerge into the top 3.

3 Likes

And people wonder why football is ruined.

4 Likes

Granada just gone 2-1 up against Atletico

4 Likes

Granada beat Atletico 2-1. Thank you Molino, ex :poop:.

4 Likes

We are now 11 points clear of Atletico. Solid!

4 Likes

Any idea how to watch the full episode?

2 Likes

I don’t know but it’s all week and normally the guests are there a few days, so you might be able to watch tomorrow by downloading an app like ‘newplay’ that’s got all the TV Channels and select the ‘Antena 3’ channel. Goes out at 8:00 til 9:00.

2 Likes

Ocampos voted best la liga player of December and I think he deserves it.

8 Likes

Real Madrid win. Sigh :pensive: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m confused. Why have Real Madrid and Athletic Club now played 1 more game than everyone else?

1 Like

Yeah it strange why they played this game now to be honest. Still it’s great for Real Madrid as they 8 points ahead. To have any chance we need them to slip up in games like this but they refuse to I guess. I can’t begrudge their amazing winning mentality and quality albeit it sucks for our title dreams.

2 Likes

Spanish Supercup

2 Likes

1 game ban for Koundé, I’m sure I just heard it. ??

5 Likes

I’d be extremely surprised at that. Given the LFP I’m surprised they aren’t trying to make it an 11 game ban.

1 Like

The committee usually meets at 1:00 and the news comes out at 2:00 or 3:00 so it sounds possible, but I was shocked and didn’t get time to up the volume on the radio.

I beat Orgullo de Nervion to it, they’ve just confirmed it.

So he’ll miss the Cadiz game if he’s still playing for Sevilla.

1 Like

No doubt Chelsea will drag any transfer out through January trying to unsettle him again so expect to see him for Getafe at least.

1 Like

Way to go Sergio Ramos, you are really taking the piss out of PSG.
Comes on as a sub and gets two yellows in 5 minutes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Signs for Sevilla page 23.

The biggest problem with chasing RM for the title is with freaking Benzema who’s playing like he is 28 or something. Absolute class and never took the foot off the pedal - that’s the kind of player every club dreams of.

5 Likes