LaLiga 2021-22 Season Thread

Barca dropping more points. Love it! :joy:

3 Likes

La Real need a new GK. 4-0 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:poop: are flying. Soceidad have imploded tonight. Embarrassing by them!

2 Likes

Do we want a draw or RM losing tonight?

1 Like

I’d say a draw is best result for us!

5 Likes

I’ll definitely be cheering for Atleti

1 Like

Shends lot won 4-0 I see. :wink:

1 Like

Definitely a draw.

1 Like

Sevilla will never be green :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wait until all the arsehole clubs get their way and push through the European Super League, and there is a Seville team trotting out in Red and Green Stripes or something stupid. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

I really don’t give a Betiss, what I want is that tomorrow morning, Pepe Castro plays the Betiss v Sociedad video for Lopetegui, makes him watch the whole 90 minutes and slaps Lopetegui’s face on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goal and says to him, this is the number 4, learn it.

4 Likes

Not everyone will agree but I feel Real Madrid winning is the better result for us in a way. It gives a much more realistic chance of finishing 2nd. The other factor is this will knock atleti confidence and it makes them more than beatable for us next Saturday.

I feel the title dream is probably over sadly as Real Madrid look relentless but you got to like our chances of 2nd right now especially if we do well in the home games with atleti and Barca. Our rivals :poop: will be dreaming of top 4 a bit too.

2 Likes

We have 2 huge home games coming up. I go as far to say if we do well in them with 2 wins in my opinion we will have a massive grip on 2nd. I feel then we would keep that position till the end of the season.

We are 10 points above Barca and 5 above atleti. That could extend to say 13 above Barca and at least 8 above atleti. That I feel would keep us 2nd so it’s a huge period coming up for us.

4 Likes

Real were comfortable winners tonight. It’s hard to see them being stopped in the form they’re in. The result is a very good one for us in terms of second place which is looking very possible currently. Two big games coming up against Atletico and Barca which could really tighten our grip on second.

I thought we competed against them a lot better than Atletico did tonight which puts things into perspective even more. We deserved a draw when we played Real!

1 Like

I agree we gave them a bigger scare than atleti did tonight. We pushed them all the way and a wonder goal and Bono rare error cost us. It proves so far we deserve to be where we are as the 2nd best team in the league and currently I hate to say but :poop: deserve to be 3rd.

They playing great football and both sevilla and :poop: are looking like forces this season. Still think they won’t last the pace but so far they performing very well. The way before teams are playing imagine a Europa league final at RSP against each them? That would be crazy but certainly possible.

1 Like

Maybe I’m being harsh, but having got a hand to it and being like 6ft 5in I thought Bono could have maybe done a bit more with their winner.

But then obviously I would have caught it one handed so…

3 Likes

True maybe it can be argued he could have done slightly better. You are right he’s not quite your level as you would have picked it out the air like taking apples from a tree. We needed you between the sticks for that moment bro hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sounds fair.

2 Likes

What a puzzle inside an enigma shrouded in mystery is the injury to YEN. I quite like the fact that the club is not forthcoming with any details but I used to be able to search for ‘el parte medico + club’ and get the answers.

It’s 40 days already and we know that a hamstring took 6-7 weeks 50 years ago and things have moved on since then. It’s clearly not just a hamstring.

2 Likes