LaLiga 2021-22 Season Thread

Unfortunately Real Madrid in that position are unlikely to do the same. May not always be the case but when they get ahead early they usually pretty relentless till the end.

Still we have to try keep winning as you never know but certainly 2nd place is a possibility and 3rd place is looking very good with how Barca are struggling and how far behind they are.

1 Like

Real need a few knocks and they will slide. When vinny gets his hammy injury and Kroos and Modric needs a hip replacement, they will go down. The question will be, can Sevilla be in the position to capitalize.

6 Likes

I mean Benzema had to be subbed early on, don’t know how long he’ll be out, but it didn’t seem to affect Madrid that much. I have no doubts however that if the injury is long term then they will definitely struggle.

2 Likes

He’ll miss at least 1 match, but Jovic seemed to be in form too.

4 Likes

Why is Stuani still in the second division? 9 goals in 16 this season.

1 Like

Just been reading some comments by el gran Monchi and he says Acuña called him to say he’s feeling OK. That’s great news, presumably the call came late.

And also that Lamela wanted to battle on with his shoulder injury but the consensus of opinions was that he should go with the operation and get it fixed for sure.

5 Likes

Barca at it again, Busquets penalty hand ball controls the ball and results in goal for Barca at the other end. The Osasuna stadium looks like there will be a riot or lynching.

2 Likes

I seen it. It’s disgusting how much they cheating to try help Barca’s league position.

1 Like

Getting all the help possible to get them up the table. Var does not work where barca are concerned.

2 Likes

I think this is directly related to the European Superleague. RM and Barca were among the initiating clubs, RM with uncle Flo leading the way. Atletico was a part of it for a moment but then they withdrew, Sevilla rejected the idea from the beginning although we were not invited initially. Since RFEF is led by uncle Flo - it’s easy to guess who the referees + VAR will support.

1 Like

Osasunaaaaaaa get in chimy lad 2 2

7 Likes

Why don’t we get Chimy in January?

1 Like

Get in osasunna!! Chimy! Fuck you Barca and Spanish refs! Haha

6 Likes

Seconded.

I think Xavi will turn Barca around by next season but I will LMFAO if he fails.

3 Likes

This is the same Ref who gave the Ocampos penalty a few weeks back, though we attributed it to Gonzalez Gonzalez on VAR, Ruiz didn’t want to look at the monitor himself.
(not the same ref, it was Ruiz in Sevilla, Munuera in Osasuna, both characters are known to the Police so to say)

It will take a lot of time and patience to turn them around. Especially with that weak defence and lot of inexperienced players. He still has a lot to learn himself too. They will improve though with young promising players but will take time.

1 Like

10 points clear of Barca! Mind the gap Barca fans hehe! :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Another reason why I love the club that we rejected the idea straight away. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions when we know something is plain wrong and ruins the beautiful game.

3 Likes

La real have just gifted :poop: a goal

2 Likes

That Remiro howler is reminiscent of some of the brain dead plays I have done.

I had a similar moment to that just last season but somehow they didn’t score

2 Likes