La Liga 2023-24 Season Thread

Or rent him out to Medical Science :laughing:

1 Like

Morally tough day today. Do we root for :poop: to keep Cadiz beaten down, or are we confident enough in Sevilla to continue to win and take themselves up? Maybe Cadiz wins this one and then continues poor form after today?

3 Likes

No brainer for me.

:poop: win is what I want. The club staying up is more than important than our rivalry.

4 Likes

Either a tie or a :poop: loss for me! I believe in Sevilla!

3 Likes

:poop: 2-0 up as it stands so looking good.

3 Likes

Good that :poop: doing us a favour. I more confident we can do it ourselves after YEN and Isaac partnership but this helps ease the pressure on us.

5 Likes

Celta lose and Mallorca win. Most important result for us was Cadiz losing so even if we do lose tonight, the gap remains three points.

4 Likes

Sevilla took my $8 and made it $30. Just threw down the bet for the Valencia game. I am literally invested in this return to glory!

4 Likes

Tomáš Vaclík returns to Spain as he is joining Albacete in Segunda. Hoping, that we will not meet next season. Only CdR is allowed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was a short MLS career.

2 Likes

New England gave him a contract but apparently coach of goalkeepers didn’t want him. They didn’t give him any chance and he literally played 0 games. I am just translating what Vaclík said in Czech media…

5 Likes

Vaclik is rubbish anyway.

1 Like

The kid that touched Ocampos’ butt was fined with 6000 Euros and prohibited from accessing the sports venues for 12 months.

Nice!

6 Likes

Bloody hell!

3 Likes

Fair Play. Better punishment than I expected.

4 Likes

I thought I read it as a recommendation, not a sentence, but maybe that’s just how it a phrased in this kind of context? Hope there is eventually a firm punishment (the above sounds reasonable from a layman’s perspective), but I don’t think it helps to ruin the punk’s future because of it.

2 Likes

In case anyone is in need of a good cry…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN8WWOqew6o

2 Likes

IIRC, he was signed as depth for New England anyway when they were dealing with issues. Hope he finds a place where he can land. I was a fan of his when he played for us.

3 Likes