La Liga 2022-23 Season Thread

Cadiz getting militant against la liga after the Elche game a few weeks back, citing gross negligence in the VAR team failure and asking for games to be suspended temporarily while it’s resolved.

It seems to have had the desired effect and they were lucky to escape a clear penalty against la Sociedad. I presume the referees decided to piss on their gunpowder but two wrongs don’t make a right.

6 Likes

I have heard the phrase “keep your (gun) powder dry” to mean “keep yourself prepared for some future eventuality”, but this one above will require some explanation…so who is pissing and for what reason in this analogy? I’m so intrigued…

2 Likes

Valladolid are 2-0 up! We back in my I’ll take 17th position haha! :rofl:

1 Like

Badé wants to play this weekend, Marcáo back to training along with Tecatito and Sevilla have appealed the second Papa Gueye yellow, meaning he might be able to play.
That’s the good news,

In other news the shareholders issue is getting down and dirty with Del Nido Benavente trying to dissolve the present administration. Plus, lots of rumours that Sampi is on his way out.

2 Likes

hamster wtf GIF

2 Likes

Well we can’t sack him, that would cost 6m that we haven’t got.

3 Likes

What a relief, I’m his biggest and perhaps only fan. :rofl:

1 Like

Sampi out should definitely be without further costs for us. I still don’t think that position is a priority for changing.

1 Like

Unless we don’t want to sign anyone in the summer. :rofl: We don’t need players, honest guvna!!!

1 Like

Failed to evict the current admin today, the judges didn’t approve his petition.

1 Like

Chris Pratt Yes GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

You’re not alone. Not alone. Sampaoli hasta el fin…at least hasta el fin de esta temporada. Maybe next.

6 Likes

Hopefully not… at least not at this point ffs!

3 Likes

Sack him!!! Bring back Montella!!!

I’m just tired of losing and not being in the fight for the CL, what happened to us?

2 Likes

It’s been one season. We aren’t Barca or Madrid, or Atletico. We will regroup and come back stronger. We just can’t wind up being Valencia. That would be fatal!

3 Likes

You’re not alone on this, look at my avatar. The fact he gets anything out of this squad is amazing in itself and he’s got YEN scoring again.

3 Likes

It’s crazy how far ahead :poop: are now! Unfortunately we became the 2nd best team in Seville! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

But we will always be… Seville.

3 Likes

I watched the Beti v R.Madrid game Sunday, cracking game despite the 0-0.

(Or did it just seem that way after watching Sevilla on Saturday?)

:rofl:

2 Likes

It’s come to something if we jealous of los VerdiBlancos :sob:

2 Likes