Happy La Liga 2019-2020!

I guess they mustn’t count away goals. Therefore it goes down to goal difference which they lead by +4.

2 Likes

Yes you are correct. Just found this.

“La Liga differs from some other leagues in that teams’ head-to-head records are used to separate them if they are equal on points. Whichever team has the best goal difference in the two matches will be placed highest if the points are equal. If head-to-head goal difference is the same, goal difference over the entire season is used then goals scored”.

2 Likes

Rubi sacked.

Celta absolutely smashing Alaves 4-0 at Half Time. Two goals from Rafinha, who is a really very good player. I would love him at Sevilla if he wasn’t so bloody injury prone.

Very underrated in my opinion.

1 Like

Haha they suck

2 Likes

This game tonight has been crap. Can Athletic Club cause a second late upset against Barca? :rofl: I hope so.

The Levante vs Atlético game was so boring earlier, Levante missed a great chance to grab a late leveller too.

That sucked - we really needed for that to go in.

2 Likes

Celta currently doing us a favour against La Real.

3 Likes

Big favour, thankyou Mr Aspas.

3 Likes

Results very much going our way. We maintain a four point cushion on the chasing pack.
With seven games to go this is a position where the top 4 should be ours.

2 Likes

We just need to bring it on home now and no silly slip ups.

Valladolid (H)
Leganes (A)
Eibar (H)
Athletic Bilbao (A)
Mallorca (H)
Real Sociedad (A)
Valencia (H)

For me if we have true Champions League aspirations we should be taking no less than 16 points from 21 available.

3 Likes

Eibar just taken the lead against Valencia.

2 Likes

That was such a harsh red for Mangala there. :sweat_smile:

Our old man Kongdobia helps us a bit by keeping Valencia off the board. :slight_smile: Need 3 points against the next three! We beat Valladolid away. Won against Leganes at home and fell apart to Eibar in the second half at their post stamp of a stadium.

2 Likes

The only two games there that worry me are Eibar who we always seem to struggle against and Athletic Club who I feel it could go one way or the other.

I feel reasonably confident we can beat Sociedad and Valencia.

2 Likes

1 point from 16. :sweat_smile: We definitely need to take 6 points from Leganes and Eibar now or we are in real trouble.

Celta draw Barca after an unbelievable free kick by our former man Iago Aspas. Nolito had a chance to win it with an open net and he hit it straight to Ter Stegen.

1 Like

Sociedad and Valencia could be two huge games for us.
Right now I don’t see where the win is coming from.

2 Likes

Joel Robles is so shit.

Even worse than Vaclik!

That is all.

2 Likes

The guy on La Liga TV here said the Levante vs :poop: game live from Ciutat de Valencia. :joy: Keep up fella, the game ain’t being played there!

1 Like