Europa League - RD of 32 - Sevilla FC at PSV

Yep. I’ve read that he had a discomfort and couldn’t start vs. Rayo or get in earlier in the second half.

2 Likes

I’d rather we don’t run YEN into the ground if we don’t need to. But realistically from the bench we only have Montiel, Suso, Rafa Mir and Ocampos. The others are just there to make up the numbers.

1 Like

Oliver afraid to dribble into the box for some reason. Uggg

1 Like

Time for some subs

2 Likes

Ocampos for Nesyri, Suso for …Oliver.
Sampi is tuned into my channel.

:frowning:

1 Like

Offside surely

3 Likes

Losing possession is now prohibited.

1 Like

Ocampos has been kind of poop since coming on.

1 Like

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

4 Likes

What happened there? Pitch invader?

2 Likes

Xavi Simmons needs to grow up quickly.

2 Likes

Yeh and the censor cut the images, I need to see them :rofl:

Mentality issues in the second half, not good.

Gil has been our best player, the only one to try and create something up front but to no avail.

We’re through, but it sure leaves a sour taste after this stupid loss. They’d equalize if there were more added mins and that’s worrying.

If we approach any of the next matches like this, better teams will punish us and knock us out - and there are many better teams than PSV in the next round.

2 Likes

The positives:

• Gil has found a great form

• This is the first knockout round that we go through with Sampaoli in UEFA competitions (last time knocked out by Leicester, similar mentality issues in the away game).

4 Likes

@ShendM we’re punished by too many injuries. I think PSV would have equalized with more time but we’ll get players back eventually.

3 Likes

In a game in a hostile environment and the team is fighting for their lives we have to score at least one of those chances we had. Raktic crossbar, en-nesyri one on one, etc. If we want to go far we have to finish those chances away from home.

3 Likes

We survived which is the main thing. Sadly we picking up to many injuries at moment. We could do with a break from constant games every 3 days.

Still we managed to rotate the squad and still go through. Now back to la liga and a big match vs osasuna next! Vamos!

2 Likes

Looked like MD took something to the throat area, had a mark there after the match.