Europa League - RD of 32 - Sevilla FC at PSV

The pitch invader tried to do Dmitrovic who according to Jordan is the last person you want to mess with, he’s a hard nut to crack.

3 Likes

Looks like the thug got the worst of it.

2 Likes

At the end of the clash, Dmitrovic recounted everything that had happened: «A fan came and pushed me from behind.

I suppose a little angry about the result and also a little crazy or drunk for sure. I had anger in my body but it’s not nice that it happens. I hope that this is well punished if it happens again in football.

1 Like

Of the six rivals that can touch us in the draw, we have already faced five in European competition. That says a lot about Sevilla’s trajectory in Europe.

Why does the pitch invader attack Dmitrovic, as Jordán said, he’s the last player I’d want to fight on our roster. If you’re gonna attack someone, maybe go after someone who you actually stand a decent chance at, instead of the absolute monster that is Dmitrovic

1 Like

Lingering Lopetegui syndrome…

1 Like

Barcelona out haha

Arsenal (ENG)
Fenerbahçe (TUR)
Ferencváros (HUN)
Feyenoord (NED)
Freiburg (GER)
Union Saint-Gilloise (BEL)

I think these are the teams we can face.

2 Likes

When is the Europa League round of 16 draw?

The Europa League round of 16 draw takes place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, on Friday 24 February. The ceremony begins at 12:00 CET.

Where can I watch the Europa League round of 16 draw?

The live stream will appear on this link.

1 Like

The person who attacked Dimi was it a PSV or Sevilla fan?

As long as we avoid Arsenal and Feyenoord we’re good.

1 Like

Assuming PSV.

1 Like
3 Likes

Would prefer not to get Arsenal, especially after that preseason match we had, although it meant nothing, they are top of the premier league which isn’t a small feat

4 Likes

Nah, especially cause of that pre-season match, we need to run it back! If not, give us Fenerbahce. I ain’t forget them either.

2 Likes

Your wish is my command. :diya_lamp: Done!

5 Likes

Dimi and the crazy fan

2 Likes

Damn… that was pure assault on the pitch. I hope PSV are fined for poor security measures and we should get the win on the table.

2 Likes

As mentioned last night, of all the people to go after though, the big angry looking Serbian bloke.

2 Likes

Dmitrovic’s response is VERY restrained. He clearly is trying to deescalate as he’s approached by the fan. Did he even hit the fan after pinning him? Or just held him there?

I wouldn’t have begrudged him getting a whack in, but kudos to him for showing restraint.

I know its annoying to not play very nicely and to lose a match but… come on guys! we made it through! 1.3m USD in the piggy bank and a few more matches against a beatable opponent!

5 Likes