Europa League - RD of 32 - Sevilla FC at PSV

No, unfortunately.

1 Like

They are pressing and playing a high line which we had to expect. Gonna have to catch em on a counter here I think.

2 Likes

Bono not on the bench so must be injured or ill.

2 Likes

This is nothing like the PSV that played in Nervion. We donā€™t look too good, the kit sucks too.

Do away goals count in the global?

Can we please shoot the ball?

3 Likes

No away goals anymore

1 Like

Tons of space available, but we canā€™t take advantage. We are too slow making decisions.

1 Like

Rakitic with a pulled quad or groin area. Not good 20 minutes in.

3 Likes

We look really bad, like strangers, thereā€™s just something about the 11 that doesnā€™t unite them.

2 Likes

That bench though. We need some of the wounded back asap.

1 Like

Reckless challenge there from Xavi.

Good lord that training staff member for Sevilla is like 7 foot. I bet the locals love him at a concert.

1 Like

Good half. Doing what needs to be done.

6 Likes

Though not the kind of Football we like to see. We all love seeing goals. Itā€™s getting the job done so far.

2 Likes

PSV has been terrible and doing half the job for us. I donā€™t expect the same team in the 2nd cause Van Nistelrooy and the fans must be pissed.

Weā€™ve been pretty organized and iā€™m surprised how much of the ball we had. Itā€™s the usual with us though ā€“ not much creativity. Bryan has been dangerous a few times, but we arenā€™t getting shots or clear cut chances. Still far from over.

4 Likes

Itā€™s difficult to make a change with so many players out, who for who?
Rakitic has some problem.

This 11 just doesnā€™t click.

Iā€™m inclined to say Ocampos for Oliver because Oliver does nothing more than get the pass back from Navas and give it to Jordan, just rotation.

Or go the whole hog and replace Nesyri with Ocampos because Nesyri hasnā€™t done anything.

3 Likes

Is it just me or does yen not look fit? He is no where near as fast on his runs as usual.

1 Like

Gil runs like a maniac but he can dribble through traffic and creates opportunities. I hope we try to sign him in the off season

5 Likes

Looks like it. I feel thatā€™s why he got so few minutes at Rayo.

1 Like