Gudelj (?)
Tecatito (Injured)
Lamela (?)
Gueye (Not registered)
Bade (Injured)
Marcão (Injured)
Papu Gomez (Injured)

3 Likes

Gudelj and Lamela are both out for yellow cards.

3 Likes

I did wonder but couldn’t find anything online.

1 Like

Man what a thin group for the tie. We aren’t through yet and with that makeshift backline, we need to stay attack-minded in Eindhoven. Thoughts on lineup?

Bono
Navas, Nianzou, Fernando, Telles, Acuna
Jordan, Rakitic
Gil, YEN, Ocampos

2 Likes

I’d probably go similar to be honest. Probably see Oliver in place of Jordan though.

1 Like

I thought about putting Oliver on instead of Rakitic. I think Sampaoli will want Jordan there as the holding (not that I am ok with that).

2 Likes

I’d make some small changes to the 5_x_x

Dmitrovic
Navas, Nianzou, Fernando, Telles, Acuna
Carlos Avarez, Oliver
Gil, YEN, Ocampos

We have a 3 goal advantage and need to be extremely mobile to create a genuine counter attack threat.

2 Likes

I like that lineup, as with Chris’, but certainly doesn’t leave much room to make solid substitutions, but that’s just reality for us this year…boy, I can’t wait to see Marcao re-appear. We’d have so much more give in defense if we had Nianzou, Marcao, and Bade.

3 Likes

Also it would free up Gudelj to play CM instead of Jordan or Raki.

2 Likes

Not sure I’d take that substitution for Rak, at least given recent form, but definitely would for Jordán.

1 Like

He seems to always play better at CB than at CM though. More threat from that cannon if he can get in the midfield though.

1 Like

4 Likes

I don’t hate the lineup.

2 Likes

PSV need an excellent performance here, let’s not help them get in that saddle, I still don’t think we can rely on our counters so we better show up. Control Simons and we should be good, Vamoos Chicoos!

2 Likes

Late replacement - Dmitrovic will start.

1 Like

Is Tecatito registered for EL btw?

1 Like

Chris gets it nearly perfect with the exception of Bono swap-out and the swap out of the O’s (Oliver for Ocampos)

2 Likes