23/24 - MD8: Sevilla FC at Barcelona

Good half. Lukebakio put into a position that he’s earned with his play, but would have been great to knock that one in before the end of the half.

Wrong to say Sow has been pretty invisible since coming over? Could just be that our midfield play is mediocre to begin with.

Ramos really changes things on the pitch, rounds out things defensively and into transition.

3 Likes

Without Frankie and Pedri Barca don’t look strong at all.
Need someone else to create chances or else Dodi will be double team in the second half and we’re done.

4 Likes

What I noticed about him is the few challenges I saw, he lacks physicality. He got knocked off the ball pretty easily by smaller players.

1 Like

It still is Barca and it can go bad real quick real fast if we are not careful. So far so good.

2 Likes

That Felix shot hit the bar twice, I believe, that was thight. We do play decently, could maybe sneak some points back home if we play our cards well this second half.

3 Likes

A regular soft shot would have been enough. I thought it was almost disrespectful how he took that. Their loss tho. Let’s not lose this.

That Ocampos throw-in is lethal. Falls to Lukebakio who can’t get a clear strike on the volley.

2 Likes

getting very shaky

1 Like

We can’t defend the corner. Should have been hurt already, but keep getting lucky.

2 Likes

Pedrosa should check his cleats, he has slipped about nine times already…

2 Likes

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

2 Likes

How much luck we got left in our bag …

2 Likes

Nyland has been pretty decent. Making his presence felt, punching balls through and calling out to the team for positions. He’s not Bono, but he’s a decent replacement.

1 Like

Why is Ocampos not passing to Lamela, twice Erik pulled into space in/on the edge of the box in five minutes and twice Ocampos ignored him. Lamela gave him a look afterwards.

1 Like

Fernando for Sow - 66’

Great defense from Juanlu. Saved a couple for us tonight.

1 Like

Has Jordan even touched the ball??? Why is he on the pitch?

1 Like

His Spanish is excellent.

2 Likes

Lamela out - Mariano In
Lukebakio out - Acuna In

blah - this is why I didn’t want all three of those attackers to start.

Fucking own goal - Ramos.

1 Like