23/24 - MD4: Sevilla FC at Atlético de Madrid

Interesting to stumble on a squad even older than ours, on average. If Fernando were in the field, that would flip, I’m sure, but at least we’re not the old guys this match.

3 Likes

lmao rakitic :sob: :sob: was expecting the through to suso

good save from dmi

1 Like

That de Paul haircut. God damn.

2 Likes

How do you look in the mirror and say, yep, love it!

1 Like

Let’s say out of manners for his barber maybe. Guy been bleaching and braiding you for two hours and you’re like eh doesn’t suit me after all, let’s just buzzcut it.

There is no shape for us at the moment in possession. Gotta survive and hope they tire a bit.

Got a bit distracted, seems like another one is too.

Meanwhile in the game, Ramos found out, 12 degrees celcius is a bit much for gloves lol he’s taken them off :joy:

2 Likes

No outlet down the left forces all play down the right. Everything down the left side stalls quickly.

1 Like

And as I said that one of our best moves goes down the left.

1 Like

Didn’t fully get into it, after 25 minutes or so I drifted off.
Still 0-0 at half time I think can be said is something positive.

2 Likes

0-0 at halftime. I would take that all day long. It’s amazing how much more solid Quique has made us. Let’s hope we can keep it up. A draw or a win here would be massive. Vamos!

2 Likes

could be worse. dmi is having a great game

2 Likes

I just get the impression the players had little to no respect for Diego Alonso from the outset.

2 Likes

Exactly the same. I feared that from the start of his appointment.
Firstly because he’s a relative unknown figure outside of Latin America and might need to deserve some of his respect.
And secondly, I doubt it helped starting to call everybody a modafacker from the start.

2 Likes

Horrible restart, you could see it happen from afar. What an entrance from Llorente.

1 Like

oh well. we still can get one back

1 Like

Still plenty of time to react. Fair play to atletico though.

1 Like

we look lost in attack without a natural striker

1 Like

Exactly… No one in the box for these crosses. YEN is needed immediately.

1 Like