2020 UEFA SUPERCUP: Bayern v Sevilla

The goal was on Kounde for letting Lewa get away easily, but he saved our asses with a decisive tackle earlier on so it’s ok, passable.

I think we need Oscar in for Jordan and En Nesyri in for De Jong in the second half. Gudelj not needed, he’s tactically not clever enough to defend this attacking side of Bayern.

Rakitic at least tried a bit, but Jordan was simply… watching as in front of a TV.

With that stupid yellow, he should be subbed early in the second half or might cost us a player.

1 Like

Bit worried about Jordan with the yellow. I think YEN will be on soon in the second. There were lots of counter options if LDJ and Suso were a bit quicker.

2 Likes

Agreed, not enough pace for the counters with De Jong, and with Bayern pressing so high they leave themselves open to counters, which we should take advantage of, hopefully.

3 Likes

100% this.

But we’re not a nothing club with no ability. We can win in different ways. VAMOS CAMPEÓN!

3 Likes

Good lord - why did Navas stop playing?

Nevermind haha

They checking the goal. Just offside. Great footy by Bayern! However, it’s off. Var calls it right.

1 Like

YEN and Oliver on for LDJ and Rakitic.

Kounde picks up a yellow even though he won the ball.

1 Like

Defense by Fernando and Diego saves a goal. Vamos boys.

1 Like

I don’t want to see Davies come on. I hope they save him for the regular season. :wink:

Living dangerously!

1 Like

Gudelj on for Suso - Weird sub

Good save by Bono!

3 or 5 subs allowed? Anyone know?

We can’t provide any threats to Bayern on counter or not and it’s the biggest thing to stop us to achieve anything great this season.

So only 3 subs with a 4th if extra time

OMG that was the chance! Navas found himself out in space, lays if off for YEN who was 1v1 with the best GK in the world and the best keeper in the world won out.

3 Likes

Very unlucky. Great counter. Good save by the keeper!

Damn YEN you need to score 1 on 1 like this!!

2 Likes