2020 UEFA SUPERCUP: Bayern v Sevilla

We need a new striker, urgently.

En Nesyri totally lost my respect, not for the 1v1, I expected that to happen as he sucks at 1v1 (even though he’s a professional striker), but that case where he decided it was better to shoot from 150 metres than to pass to wide open players in a ideal counter scenario… what a dumb decision, utterly stupid.

He can only win the respect back if he scores the winner tonight or scores 25 goals in the season :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Great effort by us! We like the only team to hold Bayern in 90 mins in ages. We could have nicked it but it would have been a steal and half lol.

Still we can be happy and let’s see what happens in extra time. It’s up in the air now. They still favourites but who knows we have a good chance. Vamos!!

Very projected and unconvincing shot from Nesyri. But the counter was great.

The left side in general is dead, diference in depth between Escudero and Reguilon is immense. Ocampos can´t do anything, working hard and on some runs but just trying to drag the play forward coz there are no connections.

3 Likes

What a chance for YEN. Then what was he thinking trying to shoot from half way. I just don’t have the confidence in him. De Jong on the other hand has really started to win me over the last few games. But I agree with above, we need another striker.

Go prove me wrong in ET YEN

He was int he right spot there! Just got unlucky on the block

1 Like

He wants that goal bad!

Close by YEN again! It just won’t happen for him, he might have been offside though!

Mudo on for Jordan - What a shift by Jordan

1 Like

Alright Mudo it is, he has a thing for being subbed in and scoring or apearing out of nowhere but not lately. But what the heck, go for it!

2 Likes

Here comes Davies on. Lots of responsibility on Ocampos and Navas now

1 Like

Bayern score! Unlucky but overall they deserve it. Still a great effort by us.

Fucking Diego Carlos again… why the hell you shot that ball when Bono shouted less than a meter away from you, you silly fucking moron. I knew the goal was coming after that corner because they were looking for that, to score a non sense goal without a chance, they had nothing on us otherwise.

Too many mistakes with Diego Carlos… too unreliable. Should sign another defender. And En Nesyri… that was offside anyway but no words…

3 Likes

Gotta bring on someone. Carlos, Oscar, Bryan? We need some attacking energy.

1 Like

Can’t

Damn Escudero had a chance.

Is there no extended subs anymore?

This goal is more on Bono not Carlos i think.

2 Likes

Not in this match.

Bono should have been more aggressive coming for it and then should have tipped it over instead of punching it.

1 Like

YEN is so bad - we have to make a move.

1 Like