2020/21 Non-La Liga Discussion

Every time I see his name on the scores Heat it always angers me 1. How much we paid for him, and 2. How absolute shit he was for us.

That red card tonight was a farce by the way.

2 Likes

Uncle Perez in action!

1 Like

Wober in the match against Villarreal.

1 Like

When did Villarreal sign that horrible shit Capoue?

Nice one Granada :+1:
Some good save from the goalkeeper always help but a great team performance sees them overcome Napoli 2-3 global.

3 Likes

2 Spanish sides through. Sociedad really no shot.

2 Likes

Young Boys getting it over Leverkussen. No surprise anymore as they always get quite some “upsets”. Shame for your team Jim. Hoffenheim also letting down Germany and Leicester quite shameful for the team they have.

2 Likes

Surprised none of the ties went to extras.

2 Likes

Good to see Leicester knocked out, Arsenal just manage to scrape through,
My tip for the cup Spurs pass easy.
Well done to Granada & Villarreal for keeping the Spanish flag flying

Also glad that Molde went through. We had a great night in Sevilla with some of their fans after we beat them a few yrs ago.

3 Likes

As long as I have ever supported Bayer Leverkusen they always have a spell in February and March where they completely fall apart, and they are well in the middle of their yearly moment right now. :rofl:

Doesn’t help Lukas Hradecky is injured, Niklas Lomb a keeper who has been with the club about 7 years has been playing, only made his full league debut last weekend and he has been absolutely dreadful. Mistake against Augsburg, and you should check out his f-up tonight for the Young Boys opener. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Lomb mistake last night, about 0:50 into this video…

And his f-up against Augsburg at the weekend.

1 Like

Favorable draw for Granada, and still not hard to pass for Villarreal. Roma vs. Shakhtar and Man Utd vs. Milan the highlights of 1/16 of EL this season.

It’s interesting and weird at the same time to comment on EL without us being there lol. If there was an option to go to the next EL round when losing the 1/16th of CL, we’d definitely win it again!

1 Like

That mistake vs. Augsburg was painful to watch :confused:

1 Like

Both of those mistakes I would be embarrassed by and I am a 37 year old amateur who plays once a week.

2 Likes

You know, out of curiosity I searched for forums for other La Liga teams, and it made me really thankful that a.) this forum is so organized and pleasing to look at and b.) everyone in this forum was so nice to me when I first joined and it’s made me love the club even more.

Thanks guys!

8 Likes

:hugs::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

:wink::blush:

2 Likes

And just like that after 3 starts and 1 subs appearance, Niklas Lomb has been dropped by Bayer Leverkusen, and his career at the club is probably over.

1 Like

Sorry dude

1 Like