2020/21 Non-La Liga Discussion

Thanks for the kind words! The folks here make this the easiest moderating forum I have ever been a part of. Everyone rocks and is so nice and kind to one another.

3 Likes

It’s not a forum, it’s a family. :+1:

9 Likes

100% agree. You guys are awesome I love all you guys

5 Likes

7 Likes

McGreggor of Rangers makes the ‘save of the year’ according to the commentator. Scotland doesn’t have a good reputation for goalies but it really was a class save.

Kjaer pops up with a goal for Milan against Man U.

4 Likes

Who do you guys think is gonna win the UCL and the Europa League

1 Like

I will stick with my choices on the prediction thread.
PSG & Spurs

2 Likes

I’ll go Bayern and Spurs.

2 Likes

City and United

1 Like

Villarreal might push further with Emery factor.
Granada doing good too…

2 Likes

Hope one of those two win. La Liga hadn’t been doing well in Europe recently

2 Likes

Man City - CL

Villarreal - EL

Wishful thinking for Villarreal, but why not :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If MLS was in Europe+

3 Likes

We can now say we’ve been beaten 4-0 by the champions of CL, Chelsea - who would’ve thought?

To be very honest, they were nothing special in the first game against us at home, the goalless draw when we played them seriously. I’d never ever even image that they could win the CL at that time, but this is football. Our second match with them is a whole different story.

4 Likes

Plus we heavily rotated in the home loss against Chelsea

3 Likes

Chelsea became a solid team after Tuchel took over. Besides a calamitous result to West Brom, i think they only conceded a handful of goals since January. Lope would be proud. :relieved:

3 Likes

I always thought Portland was more North than that to be honest. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Man City are serious bottlers in the champions league. All that money spent and still no champions league. It shows money doesn’t buy every success which is good to see.

Credit to Chelsea they were the better team and more balanced and better organised. They defended very well and also were dangerous on counter.

4 Likes

Did Sterling even touch the ball? The only time I saw him was in Reece James’s back pocket :joy:

3 Likes

Man City still don’t have a proper left back. Zinchenko is an attacking mid. Poor soul is gonna take this defeat the hardest.

But Pep does it to himself. He overthinks his lineups and it bites him in the ass. He’s gone out embarrassingly to teams he should’ve beaten in previous years. This time, Chelsea just played better as a team, but he also went with an all-out attacking lineup. Either it goes your way early, or you pay dearly.

4 Likes