2020/21 Non-La Liga Discussion

I see we will finish 2020 as the 8th ranked club in Europe.

1 Like

https://www.explica.co/manolo-jimenez-aek-coach-for-the-fourth-time/

2 Likes

Has anyone heard of a proposed change of format to the Champions League? Some of the changes include domestic leagues reducing to 18 teams, and a 36-team group stage with groups of 6 (to guarantee 10 matches being played).

I never had an issue with the current format. It’s the same as the World Cup (except with home & away matches), but it’s fine the way it is. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Every couple of years they come up with some bollocks, and it never gets voted in, I think this is a terrible idea.

Just as I think that European Super League is a really shit idea.

1 Like

Such a non penalty for Barca against PSG. Frankie De Jong trips himself and the Ref blows penalty, VAR shows from one angle that there was no contact, the Ref is indifferent and consequently it’s1-0.

These decisions only serve to remove my belief in football.

PSG equalized while I was typing.

5 Likes

To be honest choosing who you want to win between Barca and PSG would be like choosing between dying of covid or cancer.

3 Likes

Which is your lesser evil? Haha

3 Likes

I really despise both. Barcelona are just scum, but I’ve always looked out for Marseille in France so PSG are a natural enemy. Plus PSG have only existed since about 1970, about 97% of their titles have been bought by the current Arab regime.

Easy to always win things if you have about €2bn more than any other club in your League and your owners will always just refuse to conform to things like LLP.

3 Likes

I love to see Barca getting humbled and Barca fans crying haha :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Well I don’t want Barca supercharged for CDR but otherwise it’s a no brainer, Barca, Barca Mieeeeeeeeeeerda

2 Likes

What a pleasure to see them get smacked again. Lovely, just lovely. Feels like 15 years of wounds are slowly healing for me. God bless. That they may downfall as far as segunda liga B and i´m cured for life.

5 Likes

I hope we knock them out Copa too. Barca could go 2 full seasons without a trophy. It’s no more than they deserve!

5 Likes
5 Likes

That tweet had me dying! :joy: :sob:

2 Likes

FALLING A PART…

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I guess it looks like Real Madrid are flying the flag for la liga in Europe. Big 1-0 win for them.

1 Like

We are not out yet Mark, we got this

3 Likes

I hope you are right. I just hope for a good performance 2nd leg. Anything else is a bonus but I know we will fight till the end no matter what happens.

2 Likes

And what a boring game it was, not helped by Atalanta being down to 10 men after 20mins replacing Zapata with a defender, leaving Muriel on his own up front.

3 Likes