Winter 2023-24 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

Was just talking to @Rene1 about this player during the summer window and a pseudo “rumor” pops up on Twitter for the winter window, supposedly.

I would take that swap, no doubt, without a thought.

2 Likes

Already?

1 Like

yeeeeees! that dude shredded us in one game! let’s get him!

1 Like

I know, right?

1 Like

This could be done before the winter window, but Orta reportedly has offered Ocampos a renewed contract with 2 more seasons added to it.

Ocampos’ current contract expires in June 2024. The new contract will potentially keep him in the club until June 2026.

YES PLEASE!

4 Likes

For those who doubted Santiago Giménez from Feyenoord. He scored 10 already in this season and will likely be completely out of reach as his value probably doubled if not tripled since we we were afraid to out down 15m.

2 Likes

Pedrosa also spoke about having a good bond with Nico Melamed and him being a an excellent player. Contract ending this summer, and seeing how Pedrosa developed I believe him when he says it. We need players like them to exchange for our old goods. Young, free, talented and willing to work hard.

1 Like

New approximated values on transfermarkt have been updated. Just as indications ofcourse, but definitely not meaningless.

Compared to last update, and the total value we had last summer, we are down €70m or more since Soumare has 15m value but it is not ours. Old value: 249m, new total value: 187m. Everybody could feel that coming but still painful.

Here is to hoping we recover some of that for the rest of the season.

As always there is a positive side, Lukebakio and Juanlu both on the rise.

2 Likes

So behind Pellistri next name to be rumoured maybe just press but might have some smoke as well. Since Diego Alonso worked with him in Monterrey. Maxi Meza, 30 year old, versatile attacker from Argentina. Would again be on a free transfer and I’m assuming not the highest wages, probably low risk but not the most exciting either. Also makes you think more is there really a reason tecatito had to leave if you go for these types of transfers…

I’m generally not a fan, of a coach wanting to bring past favourites with him. Unless they are exceptional, it wrecks locker room balance. Pellistri is/was highly rated promise but nothing really statistically proven. Same with Lope bringing Corona and Isco. A manager change and your stuck with old iron again.

Much rather prefer Orta going for a well rounded squad with various qualities and room for growth with enough youth and work from there. Like the Pedrosa, Sow and Lukebakio signing. Those are just right.

Furthermore, Diego Alonso might be able to connect with Rafa Mir and Gatonni who could be allowed to peak out of the dog house. Probably not many of you want to see him but I still believe in Mir with the right approach and Diego might rekindle the spark again because his head was definitely not in Sevilla. If not, we really need to facilitate their exits because like this it’s good for nothing.

2 Likes

Saw this tweet and it shocked me at some of these names without gigs:

https://x.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1714261828740468955?s=20

De Gea (32 years old)
Lingard (30 years old)
Xeka (28 years old)
Gbamin (28 years old)
Santi Mina (27 years old) - not surprising
Helder Costa (29 years old)
Almamy Touré (27 years old)
Tanguy Coulibaly (22 years old)
M’vila (33 years old)
S.Doumbia (27 years old)
Nguette (29 years old)
A.Ayew (33 years old)
Bellarabi (33 years old)
Thioub (28 years old)
Schulz (30 years old)
Léa-Siliki (27 years old)
Pope Sheikh (26 years old)
Mustafi (31 years old)
Boateng (35 years old)
Luis Gustavo (36 years old)
Malcuit (32 years old)
Zaza (32 years old)

1 Like

Dmitrovic has told the club he wants to leave in the January transfer window.

1 Like

From having the best GK in La Liga to counting on Nyland…

1 Like

From the same guy that reported the dimi news : https://twitter.com/cbc_informasfc/status/1714943817579700338?t=JirmmMw-YW_LGrV3MHQruw&s=19

2 Likes

Along with this https://twitter.com/cbc_informasfc/status/1715061838507811239?t=nuSknoNIwzYBVxJTj99hRQ&s=19

2 Likes

Torres scored 14 in 30 matches as a winger with Orlando in MLS this season at 23 years old.

2 Likes

Who?

1 Like

i wouldnt mind this tbh. i watched some of the antwerp ucl games and hes really let down by his defense. his shot stopping is good but idk abt his ball playing ability

2 Likes

Lots of clean sheets this year too.

1 Like

So, rumor that Brighton is planning to swoop for JuanLu. Current clause is 15 m euros but will go up to 25 m in January.

I’d be sad to lose him, but think it’s hard money to turn down… Do we rush to renew him and raise his salary?

1 Like

I’m on the fence about this one… It’s good money for a basically unknown, but then who do we replace him with? His wages must be quite low compared to someone we could bring in too.

I’d say keep him.