Winter 2021 Sevilla Transfer Rumors

Plus there are rumors of a lack of work ethic. Do not want that on the team.

2 Likes

Idk I think with a good manager like Lope, Puig could be a world beater. Just my opinion tho :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

His name is pronounced Pooj. That’s enough for me to say no.

3 Likes

Possible. The talent is there for sure.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Brazilean Striker eduardo gabriel aquino cossa or “Pepé” from Gremio and Ianis Hagi from Rangers. Have been rumoured.

Also still Erick Pulgar but right now he doesn´t make sense, he´s for sure a good centre mid and better and more versatile then some of our options now but It shouldn´t be priority.

Pepé sounds interesting but again its not really a centre forward. It´s like a attacking mid/left winger, but one who actually has scored goals.

Barkok has few games but a decent contribution to goals, so statwise looks good but can´t say anything usefull about him really.

Our obession with attacking mids is a gap Éver has created.

Carlos Fernandez will be on the way out in January, I can´t imagine otherwise.

1 Like

All of the latest rumors are weak to be honest and those players wouldn’t add anything to the team. Except Papu Gomez maybe, but he’s less likely to join - and Dmitrovic if we’re still interested in a goalkeeper.

1 Like

For me right now:

Keepers: Vaclik is shit and injured and out of contract in the Summer. I’d rather get Dmitrovic now, if Bono gets injured we have to pick Javi Diaz, an ever injured and out of contract Vaclik or Alfonso who is also OoC in 6 months time. Or or OOOOOOR, Adrian Gonzalez who is decent too, but only back up to Alfonso for SAT, and I believe a year older than him too.

Full Backs: I am quite happy to let Vidal cover Navas at the moment. Really we need a new LB instead of Escudero but this can wait until the Summer.

Centre Backs: We have Kounde and DC. The rest are last resorts, I’d like to see a third “starter” signed either January or in the Summer.

Centre Mids: We need upgrades, mainly for Gudelj and a disappointing Rakitic, but this can wait until the Summer.

Wingers: Plenty of these. None needed, upgrades can wait until the Summer.

Forwards: We need another option that is a scorer rather than a target man.

So really we need in January:

•A goal poacher / scorer
•Proper GK competition / cover
•A third starting Centre Back

The rest can wait until next Summer in my opinion. Top two the main priorities so it is a little concerning we are looking at more Centre Mids and Wingers.

4 Likes

Yeah i agree with ShendM there don´t seem too many strong rumours.
Brandon Soppy from Rennes was one of them too, he has a good look to him but didn´t impress me that much in our CL games. Good, young, shapeable defender still.

Reine Adelaïde another French talent on our radar, he might be a big one.

2 Likes

The only one that would be an amazing signing is Thauvin, but I doubt we’ll manage to get him.

1 Like

I would take Thauvin as quite frankly he is better than the Wingers we do have. He is like a cross between Suso and Ocampos.

2 Likes

Wait… Banega is coming back?

2 Likes

Banega’s replacement is… Banega! :laughing:

1 Like

Very ‘too good to be true’ though, as Al Shabab are doing very well in the league and they are possibly aiming to win it (or at least top 3), with Banega being their key player. Not sure how they would allow such operation.

2 Likes

Ahh… the comments suggesting it’s a joke for the Day of the Holy Innocents.

2 Likes

I’m actually hoping it doesn’t happen. We need to continue developing the youngsters

1 Like

I think one of our biggest problems is Rakitic. Rather see Oliver and Óscar get games over him if I am totally honest.

1 Like

Funny that Diego Costa wants to leave Atletico Madrid, and he can but they apparently made an anti Real, Barça and Sevilla clause lol… He can go anywhere except those or he gets a ridicilous multi million fine which honestly the teams could pay for but they won´t since its like a ridiculous 25m.

I just found it funny but never in my life do I hope to have this disgusting rat of a player in the team im cheering for.

7 Likes

I can’t stand him. But he would be such an upgrade on De Jong. But we wouldn’t pay that 25m anyway so no worries there. :grin:

1 Like