Winter 2021 Sevilla Transfer Rumors

Not even sure why it is being spoken about. They still have Bielsa who has them achieving way above what was expected.

1 Like

Not even in January, but maybe next Summer, but this guys career seems to have fallen off of a cliff somewhat, but having read about it in the last few days, this kind of strikes me as the type of deal we would be interested in.

Young player, not wanted, lost his way, the only reason I can see not is because we still have Gnagnon, but the potential is there in this guy, he just needs a change of scenery I think.

We’re being linked with Eibar’s goalkeeper Marko Dmitrovic. I like him and he would be a great addition to the team - would seriously challenge Bono for the starter spot while Vaclik will become the third keeper. Not sure if we’ll get him in January or next season, but either will do.

2 Likes

I think we should look for a keeper in the summer. For winter, we need to look at cover at center back and full back, especially at right back

2 Likes

Erm can someone remind me who I was saying all Summer we should sign to compete with Bono? :eyes:

2 Likes

I agree. Back up / keeper competition can wait for now.

2 Likes

Agreed, those should be the priorities, especially a full back.

3 Likes

Monchi is regularly reading the forum, we’ve proved that many times now - so we should just keep suggesting improvements, they will come :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

In this case, we’d definitely need Dmitrovic in January!

2 Likes

We need another keeper. I wouldn’t trust Javi Diaz other than in an absolute emergency.

We also need to decide what we want to do with Alfonso Pastor. His contract is up in the Summer and allegedly Real Madrid want him and so do Liverpool. Madrid want him as third choice behind Courtois and Lunin, Liverpool supposedly to replace Adrian as second choice, but that Kelleher had a blinder the other week so might change their thinking a bit.

For me we need to renew him and loan him to a Segunda Division club next season. Either that or try and get a deal in place with Real Madrid that we get Lunin for Alfonso, that guy is class, and wasting away on the bench in Madrid.

1 Like

Vaclik will be gone in the summer. I can’t see us renewing his contract after the latest injury.

2 Likes

Damn feel bad for Vaclik. He just can’t get right.

3 Likes

Saw the rumours with Thauvin again, but also Milan very intrested. He would be really good signing, specially now when we need player who is good in 1 on 1 situations with defenders and can provide danger from wide, this what we saw from Ocampos last year. Also he is scoring a lot of goals, exactly what wee want from out wingers. His contract expires at the end of the season so this is great opportunity.

3 Likes

Thauvin is very good, would be happy with us signing him.

1 Like

We’re linked with Aymen Barkok of Eintracht Frankfurt and Papu Gomez of Atalanta.

I don’t know much about Barkok, but Papu Gomez seems like a very interesting player, however, him turning 33 in February 2021 doesn’t sound that good. He is supposedly leaving on January and Juve are also linked with him, so not sure what to expect. It seems like we’re going after a midfielder, but I think the priority should be a full back, although we’ve not been linked with any player of that position for January.

3 Likes

Papu Gomez is a very good player. I just cannot see Lope playing him as again he plays that role he refuses to play Oscar or Carlos in just behind the main Striker.

4 Likes

Damn that kinda surprised me, He was one of my favourite fifa players maybe even 10 years ago im surprised he isn´t 36 by now, really expected him to be older, 32 (soon 33) is an age I would still believe to be good enough like Pablo Aimar did for more years then I expected too at Benfica.

2 Likes

What I’m about to say may be crazy, but I’m gonna say it anyway. What if we tried to sign Riqui Puig from Barcelona? He’s been rotting away on their bench this whole season for whatever reason, but he’s a fantastic player and I love watching him. Thoughts?

1 Like

I always found him to be too frail to be a CM. Perhaps you get away with that in LaLiga, but he seems the type of signing for Villarreal or Real Sociedad.

2 Likes

Agree with Edi. Not a Lope CM type of player.

1 Like