Virtual Hangouts/Watch Parties

Just curious if anyone would ever be interested in a virtual hangout session or watching games together? Outside of my wife, I have trouble finding anyone to watch the games with. Even just getting online and having a bit of a hangout session. We all obviously have a connection to SFC so it would be fun to share how we became fans of the club!

4 Likes

Or if anyone plays Fifa starting up a league online could be fun as well!

3 Likes

That sounds cool. A virtual call with everyone would be nice just for a general catch up on things. Whether it’s watching Sevilla live, talking about Sevilla generally or talking about what we all been up to and that. Great idea.

3 Likes

Count me in for both.

Who’s ready for some Fifa online games next week?

2 Likes

I am shit, but I am always down!

3 Likes

What would be the best platform for everyone? Zoom? Skype? Discord?

1 Like

We can host on our podcast software. I’m already paying for it. I can set up anything that’s needed. I’m always down to do a watch together. It’s a bit complicated because of delays, but we know now to pause and then start together.

5 Likes

That would be great! What is the software, and what would be required of users to have to join up?

2 Likes

If anyone wants to add me on FIFA, my username is MikeyJay4Mac

2 Likes

So looking at the details, we can have up to 10 people on “stage” basically chatting and talking and then another 10 Backstage that can listen and chat via the chat.

Would that work? I can’t imagine there would be more than 10 joining.

The software is Squadcast and it’s just through the browser.

To join tomorrow if you would like to chat: https://sqdc.st/studio/vhUGZjjjMv5Wo63g7

If you would just like to listen in: https://sqdc.st/studio/mUcwE3ymGa7WDTFo7

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’m WolfpackChris on Xbox

2 Likes

Not sure how it works with crossplay in EA FC 24.

@ChrisLail do you have Xbox X / S ?

It just uses EA so it is cross platform

1 Like

I’m still on the One I think.