UCL MD6: FC Salzburg v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Still worth the try, see who we draw, and either way if with performances like this we drop out sooner than later.

1 Like

We need to throw everything at it now. How much longer until we play Bono up top?

Does anyone know what this ‘special mark’ results into? Or is it just a handshake from a random rich fella of the FIFA?

Just boot the prick up in the air. Might as well at this point. Take some bodies with us. :rofl:

2 Likes

5 minutes is not enough

I don’t think we had a single shot on goal after the munir effort. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Team continues with same system while losing with just 4 minutes to go. That is a systemic failure.

2 Likes

What is Óscar shooting at?

1 Like

Lopetegui has us on a rollercoaster. One weekend we are praising him, the next we are shitting on him. So pissed. This should have been a win.

1 Like

I never expected us to win this. We have been useless all champions league and I didn’t expect any different. We just out of our depth sadly in this competition and against these faster paced teams. The injuries to key players has not helped either.

1 Like

This is why I can’t decide my opinion on him. I guess I’m still in support but this loss has strained my view on him. He messed up with the decision to start Munir, and has made 0 tactical changes when we need a goal. Bringing in Rekik when we need two?

3 Likes

That´s what you get when pure results are the only thing speaking for him.

3 Likes

Europa League welcoming us back

6 Likes

Welp, consider me extremely disappointed

1 Like

Why the fuck is Munir still in this game?

Losing out this probably puts a huge financial burden on the team. We might not see Jules after January.

3 Likes

There is a real problem with the style, we can continue forgiving while we get results but there comes a time when we stop forgiving.

2 Likes

I might be in the minority but I’m not that disappointed. I just think we haven’t been good enough and we lack the quality up front in this competition. People need to remember the lack of quality we have and the number of injuries we dealing with. This doesn’t change my view on lopetegui at all.

My main focus for lope is on the league and copa del Rey where we have better chances and hopefully do better. I can take or leave the europa league but we can see how it goes.

1 Like

Munir, Jordan, and lopetegui cost us the game

2 Likes

Seeing those Super teams OSC Lille and RB Salzburg pass us. Oh well…

Shameful. A fake smile for now saying Europa League here we come.

1 Like

Not good enough all group stage. I hope the team learns from this, and puts it into practice in the UEL. Congrats to FC Salzburg.

Onto San Mamés. One of the 5 Liga grounds we struggle at. Will the players still have it in them?

Vamos mi Sevilla!

4 Likes