UCL MD6: FC Salzburg v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Rekik on for Montiel (terrible this game)

1 Like

Why is Rekik on??? What is Lopetegui smoking? We need a goal.

Bayern 1, Ajax 2, EPL Clubs 3 and further

Lille score again. We fated to be in the sodden europa league again folks!

1 Like

They managed to exploit the useless weak ref Turpin to get a Porto player sent off almost immediately after that. The playacting was pathetic and outrageous, but it worked.

Perhaps we could achieve the same to get one of RB’s booked players off asap too, if we are savvy enough - but then the ref here seems stronger than the Turnip last night.

2 Likes

Pathetic. We’ve been the better team nearly the whole game.

How can we manage to be losing?

Time to play Kounde at striker?

2 Likes

What choice do we have? I think we should

It’s just Salzburg play defense and let us looks better on stats. They know Adeyemi will kill us.

1 Like

We have nothing. This is pathetic.

Europa League could be a redemption arc for how we performed this European season so far. It feels terrible, especially in this group. It’s utter failure. But once we are back in ‘our’ league we will realise its still worth to go for it.

Should I even ask? :neutral_face:

Seriously can we give a yellow to every Salzburg player who kicks the ball away after conceding a free kick

I personally think it’s a competition too many this season. With all the injuries we have I think it will harm us more than help us this time around.

That’s the same shit that Ludwig did in the first half that got a yellow.

1 Like

That could have very well been a second yellow for Ulmer

Time wasting cheatv

1 Like

We need some @SurreySevilla saltyness right now for the time-wasting keeper.

2 Likes

I hope someone two-foots him straight into an injury that will permanently stain his career

Does that do for the saltiness

1 Like