UCL MD5: Sevilla FC v VfL Wolfsburg [21/22]

Vamooooossss Jordan! 1-0! Good start boyssss

2 Likes

Great start! What a ball by Rakitic and great finish from Jordan! Love that guy!

@Edinho favorite midfield pairing balling out so far

3 Likes

Love Jordan! He’s such a leader and love his celebrations too!

2 Likes

His first champions league goal!

3 Likes

Nmecha almost, Bono and the crossbar just enough.

1 Like

Look like a hand leading up to it though. Probably would have been waved off.

1 Like

Michael on Twitter is having a chat after the match with fans from the La Liga teams that played today. Anyone want to join? He’s the @cholocholco account.

Jordan almost did Brooks

ohhhh Acuna almost running straight through.

1 Like

Munir with some good quick passes that opens things up. Just missing that next pass.

How did the side official miss that handball to keep the ball in play?

5 Likes

Half time look at the table

3 Likes

Lots of moments where the touches are just a bit short or the bounce just doesn’t quite get where it needs to be but we got what we needed early. And got lucky once. We can’t be cheering yet.

3 Likes

That would atleast mean, we control our destiny. Because we lose on result vs Lille.

4 Likes

1-0 up. Happy with that. We’re doing the job and very much still in this group.

More of the same please.

3 Likes

Decent start. Way to get the early goal to make things comfortable for now. Need to take care of the ball in the middle of the park. Wolfsburg know where and when to press us. I’m wondering if Lope will take off Fernando at halftime.

3 Likes

Great pass from Ivan and great finish from Jordan. Overall have been decent enough. Now hopefully we can get an insurance goal early on and get the 3 points we need. I am having a great birthday so far, so come one gents finish this one out lol

5 Likes

I’m glad we haven’t started sitting back. It still feels like a very aggressive game.

5 Likes

A great goal also. Lovely ball into the box from Rakitic and finished nicely by Jordan.

Let’s push on now for the second goal and get this game won!

2 Likes