UCL MD5: Sevilla FC v VfL Wolfsburg [21/22]

Just had a walk around the stadium with the dog. It’s very quiet at the moment, no queue at the ticket office, there are around 8,000 seats on offer so nowhere near a full house expected unless there is a rush later. Oh and it’s raining again.

7 Likes

With the dog you should walk around the :poop: stadium !

Have a safe and happy drive back after. :+1:

5 Likes

Hoping for a win tonight. Not full of confidence after what we’ve seen so far in the CL, but if there’s a better time to put in a big performance to give us a chance going into the last game, then it has to be tonight at home.

Come on lads!

3 Likes

Surprising line up for today, Munir as a striker and Papu as a winger. I don’t like the idea, but really hope that they impresses me. Midfield trio is also not what we like.
We are still better team and let’s go win this game.
Vamos!

5 Likes

I’m just hoping it’s not a Papu as “False 9”. I don’t think we’ve ever played well when Lope has tried that.

4 Likes

Vamoss! time to perform. I do like the line up with Papu and Munir in potential. Let’s see their roles and how it plays out.

4 Likes

Lope was a bit limited in choices. Mir’s legs are for sure a bit tired. Let’s hope we can get one early! I’m tired of chasing all the time.

4 Likes

Probably one of the best line ups we can put out considering the injuries we currently have in the squad. Let’s hope for the best guys. Vamos!!

3 Likes

I thought Delaney would start under the impression that was what he was rested for, so maybe he’s not 100%

2 Likes

I’m happy enough with that line up. Probably the best Lope could go for considering his limited options.

2 Likes

I would like Idrissi on the left wing and Papu in the midfield with Jordan and Fernando.

1 Like

Idrissi’s not in the CL squad.

3 Likes

Diego Carlos is on yellows, so the next one would be a suspension.

Do those yellows carry over to Europa League if we end up parachuting down this year?

Loving the early pressing and attacking with crosses into the box.

2 Likes

Jordan, get in.

3 Likes

Jordan!! Vamos!

3 Likes

I love Jordan celebrations :joy:

LET’S GOOO!!!

4 Likes

Nice cross. The header was sloppy as hell :laughing: We’ll take it though!

2 Likes

More of that… :slight_smile:

3 Likes