UCL MD4: Sevilla FC at Dortmund [22/23]

I’m going to bet on 1-4 win at Mallorca. We’re ready for the goals to start dropping. We’ve played two very tough rivals since Sampaoli arrived and have a few days to rest and prepare for the Mallorca match. Call me giddy, but I’m excited to see this team romp. Also hoping Fernando will have recovered from mono and will be able to give a whole different coat of paint on the midfield.

2 Likes

Was just taking a look at the UCL calculator and noticed that Copenhague has literally not found the net after 4 (four!) UCL match days. And if not for Nianzou’s goal today, we’d be in the exact same position…zero goals and 8 goals received. But, one of the beautiful things about the beautiful game: A team like Copenhague can hold off 90+ minutes against Manchester City in spite of being unable to find the net. Today was encouraging play, especially when you imagine that we had old man Rak and old man Navas on the field most of the match. With Fernando and Montiel on the pitch, I dare to dream that today might have had a different result, and we might have been running numbers on our likelihood to make it out of the group. As it stands, I think we just need to get the W against Copehague and hope they can’t knock off Dortmund on Matchday 6.

1 Like

We scored 1 against Dortmund in the first round. En-Nesyri.

Cbc GIF by Strays

1 Like

Kounde left Sevilla to “compete in champions league”. Well it looks like Barca will be joining us in Europa lmao