UCL MD3: Lille v Sevilla FC [21/22]

NOOOOO! I seen this the day he was signed and been scarred ever since! :joy: :joy: :sob:

3 Likes

Lol…

‘Kari im’ means ‘my dick’ in Albanian so I’ll always laugh at Karim Rekik… but this song… omg!

4 Likes

This man tried to create his own chant! :rofl:

2 Likes

Regarding the lineup, it’s much better than vs. Celta on Sunday, but it’s going to be tough nonetheless. Lille have line-up to counter attack the hell out of us, we should be very careful.

2 Likes

Yeah that guy in the background at 0:05-0:06 is about my reaction lmao.

To be fair, he’s like 19-20 there, probably nobody told him to maybe not do that xd.

2 Likes

I think it’s a risky line up. Suso (still very absent), Delaney (finding his role) and Oliver (suddenly back in the squad). If there is no good organization in the midfield, we are getting ran over again.
But it shows more offensive intensions than others we’ve seen. So I won’t complain.

2 Likes

RB Salzburg mean business in the CL. They’re the favorites to win the group as it seems. We desperately need to win this one tonight or we’re in a big trouble.

2 Likes

At least we’re pressing more than in the Celta game

Sven Botman in the crowd, would love to see him in a Sevilla jersey instead

1 Like

The lack of movement and runs from everybody in a forward direction hurts when we are in posession. If someone moves it’s slow, obvious, and hesistant.

1 Like

Suso is creating…turnovers

3 Likes

@Enrico where do you watch Sevilla games on? I used to watch it on Unibet, but that’s illegal in NL now. Ziggo sport never casts Sevilla games unless when its against the top 3, especially now they’ve got Ligue 1…
Now I am watching a laggy low quality stream in Turkish, no fun.

Yeah i had some trouble as well, with batman streams and livetv not working. But there’s a korean one that’s working.

close some adds, scroll down and look for this one, 4:00 am Korean time.
릴 OSC vs 세비야 , the left of the two blue turqoise buttons on the right side, shows the game, and scroll up again. Its english :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This Benfica vs Sporting match going on b/w Renato & Acuña is really fun to watch :grin:

3 Likes

Thank god for Bounou, he is one of our best game in and game out

3 Likes

Can’t imagine how it would be with Vaclik. And if people still credit Lope for the results :joy:

1 Like

29 and 31 minutes and Ocampos does something, shots on goal.
Interesting stat from the Celta game, Sevilla 1 shot on goal.

We’d have been relegated by now.

Yea probably not far off, so we can finally all conclude who really is making us gather points :wink:

1 Like

First good chance i would say, from our side. Sharp cross, with Suso getting an attempt from a rebound.

2 Likes