3 Likes

Was waiting for this to come out.

2 Likes

Our objectives are :-

1. Win
  2. Win
  3. Win
5 Likes

There’s another objective in fact… and that’s WIN… nothing else!

5 Likes

Lope reading these comments as we speak haha :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not sure why after two better looking games, i’m still reading them in Lope Language. I think I had a mental set back.

1. All defend
  2. Not concede
  3. Aim for one genius move/set piece goal
  4. A Draw is alright

No i’m kiddin, we got it this time! and continue our upward trajectory here tonight! Vamooos mi Sevillaaaa!!

6 Likes

Haha love it. You not wrong though as that sometimes is the sevilla and lopetegui philosophy. Still like you say I’m pleased to see a more proactive and exciting sevilla last 3 matches. As the first few games was not great quality albeit we still picked up decent results.

I’m hopeful for us to balance the 2 styles well but it’s nice to see us score some goals and look better to watch in the last few matches.

2 Likes

Well I enumerated because the order is important

3 Likes

Hoping for a win tonight. It’s needed after that opening game draw.

4 Likes

We will probably see Delaney since he’s out for the league right, I think it was mentioned here before. Or we simply can’t miss Fernando this game cuz of the importance, thats what i’m curious about.

2 Likes

Suso starts again, otherwise expected line up. I would like to see Oscar and Montiel in the first eleven, but it is what it is.

5 Likes

Strong line up. I’d prefer lamela over Suso but other than that it’s a good formation and team. Montiel maybe could start over navas too but then again Navas proved last game against Espanyol he still has it, he’s experienced and very effective for us even at 35. I expect montiel and Lamela to come on though.

Hopefully we can get the win as it’s an attacking team and we have quality players on the bench that can help us out too.

4 Likes

Mudo and Gudelj passed on their nude piccies collection of Lope to Suso now?

4 Likes

Please. I know Suso hasn’t been great, but don’t lump him in with those two.

3 Likes

Yeah Lope desperately trying to give Suso the time and confidence to get back into good form. Not sure if thats what we need this game tho.

3 Likes

:joy: Here’s the sole member of the Suso fan club.

4 Likes

It does enhance the spark when Lamela enters the pitch. The fake sleeping strategy.

3 Likes