UCL MD2: Sevilla v Rennes [20/21]

Koundé looking good tho, so does Acuña.

Looked like they tried to teach Oliver a bit, what Banega does, like dropping deep behind Acuña some times, he send away Munir one time, maybe a slight bit short. But I don´t find him terrible.

3 Likes

Conventional wisdom says we’ll be able to crack through and finally convert one of those good chances… but after all that frustration who knows if we can find that stroke of luck!

2 Likes

For sure, we should be worried if we didn´t create chances. We had plenty, and multiple from set pieces. Diego Carlos with that slight touch, but still saved. Koundé with that off the line. Patience guys, we got this.

3 Likes

Today’s a great reminder that Kounde has really cemented himself as one of my favorites on this roster. I’m hoping he doesn’t feel too motivated to leave Sevilla in a hurry.

3 Likes

Hope Ocampos can break free of what the hell is going on, is playing his own game again. Don´t enjoy his expressions.

He almost had a slick flick tho, but it went nowhere.

2 Likes

When a team is so superior and doesn’t score there’s a problem.

1 Like

[quote="TimSpence2,
Good start by Sevilla. Nice clearance by Diego Carlos straight into the wedding tackle of Soppy, not tonight josephine. .[/quote]

He’s hoping the pain goes but leaves the swelling.

1 Like

Got so fed up I was reading about Scottish football. :sweat_smile: Looked up at the sound of the cross and saw Luuk smashing it home. :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

De Jong finally gets service and he delivers!

4 Likes

Finally! And beautifully done.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Hell yeahhh, Great pass, sweet finish! Vamoooooss

3 Likes

FFS. What is with all the silly little flick attempts Lucas keeps having on goal? Why try and make every attempt on goal look spectacular?

1 Like

He really does this every game. :joy:

1 Like

Damn Lucas can’t buy a goal this season.

1 Like

It is funny because we miss Reguilon and his runs, but I like Acuña. OK he doesn’t make those bursting runs, but he is a much better crosser of the ball than Sergio I think, and he has good feet too.

3 Likes

He shields the ball really well, and has some tight spin moves. MOTM so far today.

3 Likes

100%, its quality over quantity, a lot of young wing backs keep going and running but leading to pressure but bad crosses. Acuña knows what is a delivery.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever think when we are running towards the opposition penalty area, that we are never likely to score from outside the area? :rofl:

Would be nice to see us bang one in from 20-25 yards every once in a while.

2 Likes

This is just like that Leicester match. So many missed chances.

1 Like