UCL MD2: Sevilla v Rennes [20/21]

Finally got the front 3 right.

2 Likes

Absolutely, there’s a question over Oliver and Acuña but it’s a question of who is best choice on the day.

I would like Suso in the second half, but he’s not on the bench, nevertheless I have faith in Munir, and Ocampos is considered by many as superior on the right (though he moves around like he owns the pitch)

2 Likes

It’s also his birthday. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Wow
 surprised with Kounde there, but very glad to see him back in the starting lineup.

Also as Jolazo said, finally Lope got the front 3 right - if this doesn’t work then I don’t know what will.

Finally vol. 2 - Rakitic is benched
 HURRAY!

Hope the guys will be up for it tonight and take the 3 points.

VAMOS!

3 Likes

Not sure about Jules new look. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The man was bored. Let him live. :laughing:

3 Likes

Just said on TV here Suso is injured.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s true. Live and let live.

1 Like

Munir and those volleys
 :hot_face:

2 Likes

What a hit that was from Munir.

2 Likes

Good start by Sevilla. Nice clearance by Diego Carlos straight into the wedding tackle of Soppy, not tonight josephine. Munir hits the bar, could have been the goal of the week, or month.

1 Like

Our chances are mostly coming from their mistakes. As long as we keep dictating the tempo we should get more.

1 Like

Why is Ocampos shooting from there? :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Sevilla way way way too superior and don’t score, this could be a problem if we don’t relax and take it easy.

1 Like

We’re getting closer.

1 Like

Yes playing well. What a pass from KoundĂ© with the one touch from Acuña, just beautifull setting up Ocampos for a shot blocked

2 Likes

Off the line now! This better not bite us in the ass!

1 Like

Rakitic for Oliver please

1 Like

Munir wasn’t even offside there was he? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Frustrating first half. We really need to find our scoring boots. :weary:

2 Likes