UCL MD1: Sevilla vs Red Bull Salzburg

Reminds me of that game against Moscow when Promes tore us apart.

1 Like

Not the way we playing we won’t! Lol

1 Like

Love that the dude missed. Don’t go talking to the fans after you score. They aren’t out there to defend themselves. You talk shit to the players not the fans.

1 Like

Lopetegui already got the subs up. Will be a different game in the second half.

2 Likes

It’s just hard to watch. The normally solid defence is making sloppy mistakes and even Navas is losing possession at weird times.

Keep it cool, boys, bloody hell…

2 Likes

Can I change my la liga league position? 3rd seems deluded currently Lmao

2 Likes

I still think we’ll win but the suicide attempts have to stop. At least the 3rd penalty was valid but the sucker missed it.

Two balls into our area and two penalties, in fact the first penalty, the ball didn’t actually enter the area.

This is the problem with method Lopetegui, if the other buggers score our plan goes out the window, we must abandon the slowly slowly catchy monkey.

4 Likes

Haha 4 penalties in one half. Good lord

3 Likes

Lol we have penalty! How lucky haha :rofl:

2 Likes

After all that, it’s 1-1

3 Likes

Well at least we show them how to take a penalty haha

2 Likes

There we go. 3 more

2 Likes

You called it. I love your optimism haha

1 Like

I hope that calms us down a bit

1 Like

It is now… they come and go inside a minute

2 Likes

Would love it if someone lays this guy out second half.

1 Like

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry guys!

2 Likes

What a weird first half. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more than three half time subs haha

2 Likes

What a half. Jesus, guys, calm down! You wouldn’t see a top-top team loose their cool and temper like we did. Yes, two of their penalties have, in my opinion, been ridiculous, and when the ref then does what he can to avoid giving us one, it makes it all that more frustrating. But WE should be controlling this game, making them frustrated, like a topclass team.

I expect a way more classy performance in the second half.

3 Likes

Un effing believable!

This is 100% Lope’s fault… pure mediocrity. 3 penalties conceded in one half against a team like Salzburg (with all due respect, but it’s too fucking much!)

You field the most pathetic midfield tandem: Rakitic and Jordan, this is what you get. The bench literally has more quality than the fielded team… this is utter pathetic.

This would never ever happen in a team like Atletico for instance. They might lose the match, but they take it seriously and field the best possible team, they don’t joke around.

Lope never ceases to disappoint, sadly…

2 Likes