UCL MD1: Chelsea v Sevilla [20/21]

Wowza. Dazzling work by Acuña in the corner there. More of that and we’ll have ourselves some good chances in front of the net.

5 Likes

A bit of magic from Acuna for sure. They have really minimized our wide play. Navas can’t get forward.

2 Likes

Shame that chance fell in the air to Suso and not Luuk or Ocampos.

1 Like

and shame ocampos didnt do better with that one.

3 Likes

Gudelj was a beast in the first half.

3 Likes

Munir for Suso and we’ll score

1 Like

Lope definitely got that right. Best he’s played for Sevilla.

2 Likes

Gomez’s injury messes things up a bit, forcing Gudelj at CB, but this game needs Munir, YEN and Oscar.

Rakitic should be benched and not get a start for at least 1 month.

We are much better than Chelsea btw.

5 Likes

Totally superior el Sevillla.

Ocampos is annoying me and at the same time he’s done some good work but needs to be more decisive.

5 Likes

I still don’t feel comfortable with him on the pitch. That last minute slip is always dangerous for counters and conceding stupid goals.

5 Likes

Im not dissapointed, we had some shaky moments in the back, a bad clearance and a few slips nothing too dangerous. But in general the play is on Chelsea´s side of the field, and some good bal movement and pressure play. Not looking bad at all. Most promising moment indeed. Acuña with the great turn and cross. Starting with Rakitic running up, because he didn´t know what to do and took a risk. Right side is decently blocked by Chelsea. So de Jong hasn´t had much feeding so far. But a good half overall.

A draw would be alright, but I think we can get the win here. I wanna see Oliver.

4 Likes

Great in the buildup, but our creators, Ivan & Suso, have been poor in the final third. Make it count.

4 Likes

I like the way we’re looking so far. If the defense still has stamina through the second half, I think we can keep Chelsea out of the goal. But it’s not going to be easy to crack through on the other end. Who’s the best bet to score at this point? De Jong, maybe? Might just take a well-placed corner at this point.

2 Likes

Cant cause major threat despite all the possession. Time for some changes.

3 Likes

Has Óscar even played for us yet?

I don’t get how Suso manages to start every game, am I missing something seriously?

Diego Carlos for me showing that Koundé is the one that keeps the back line steady. If we had offers of €60m for DC I wouldn’t feel quite as bad as I will when we eventually lose Jules. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think the combo of Navas and Suso works with Navas being the provider. The only thing I can think of. It’s not that he’s bad, he just isn’t great.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Going back some minutes, Suso gets the header while De Jong is still in midfield, there seems to be many occasions where LDJ is not there. But when he is, he is capable of scoring every type of header.

I don’t have any clear idea what changes we can make though I’d like to see Munir.

1 Like

Munir for Suso, Oliver or Oscar for Rakitic for me.

Now, the game is crying out for YEN.

1 Like