Thoughts on Sevilla's Title Chances

Everything looked spick and span. But work will begin on the shopping centre opposite (Nervion Plaza) soon and it will be 6-9 months but it will have a load of Bars on the top floor when finished.

4 Likes

I didn’t know they were to do work on the shopping centre, there used to be a couple of decent bars on the top floor before they turned them into shops.

3 Likes

If it is the shopping centre I went to when I went to RSP it was absolutely mental before the game.

3 Likes

They plan to develop the upper part of the first section … (Edited).

3 Likes

Damn you Real Madrid! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Dont think we need to watch Real Madrid, although ofcourse it would have been nice, we would need to beat them anyway or we are not gonna end above them, it doesn’t change anything for us. Barca and Atletico dropping points its what we need to look (pray) for.

3 Likes

Yep… and that could last until Monday around 11 PM CET or until 9th of May around 11 PM CET. It would be epic if we pass these timelines and are still in the title game!

1 Like

oblak

Of course not retaken…

3 Likes

That is shocking!

2 Likes

Almost forgot… Vamos Valencia!

4 Likes

True. The only positive though is it means Real Madrid aren’t top of the league.

3 Likes

I honestly think Valencia will win 1-0 today. Hopefully I won’t be eating my words in forty five minutes though

3 Likes

Valencia 1 up!

3 Likes

Penalty to Barça

1 Like

What a flustercuck, saves the penalty and after 3 rebounds ball ends up in the net.

1 Like

I hate this sport sometimes

1 Like

Is anyone actually surprised Barça got a penalty as soon as they went down in the game? Anyone?

1 Like

Well it was a handball but Barça have disgusted me, Pedri faked a face contact earlier and the goalkeeper faked a fall in the Valencia goal. They are disgusting.

Barca winning. Sigh :pensive:

1 Like

I really hope atletico beat them next weekend!

2 Likes